PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega evolves of event form pokemon.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

LeapingRiolu's AvatarLeapingRiolu
I have seen various mega evolving pokemon, like Houndoom and Absol, with special forms, like Chilldoom and Present Absol(i think thats its name). I came to wonder, why don't these (and others like them) have mega evelution?
WE ARE THE RIOLU NATION! WE NO DA WEH! Ive got a new Shop! Yay! Follow the pokemon if your interested! CLICK ME FISH! SO CLOSE!
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
And a link to a pretty cool raffle.
banner made by Anchali
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
If you're suggesting this be a thing

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Suggestions regarding new Pokémon are not accepted at this time.
That's never to say they won't have a mega in the future.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
LeapingRiolu's AvatarLeapingRiolu
Well i know this but again, it would make sence that EVENTULY, 'cough' eventuly they really should add them.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
And they very well may. If they do, they'll release said megas whenever they so choose. ;P
Zen's AvatarZen
The birthday pokemon, which are Birthday Absol(Niet) and Birthday Riolu(Garthic), are custom sprites for a users birthday. As custom sprites don't have a dex entry, I don't think they'd ever have a mega form.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Maybe wait a bit and get to know the site before making suggestions? You've just joined today. Just let the staff decide, and as the others said, they'll choose some megas every once in a while.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's a perfectly valid question, at least. So let me open out that the Z-Crystal in Sun/Moon for Raichu is actually called Aloraichium Z. Different forms are fundamentally different, and items compatible with one form may not be compatible with other forms.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Considering that Lunupine and Koroku have megas, I'd be fine with more variant/exclusive megas. However, no to the birthday promos getting megas since they are only available for one year and then they're gone. Birthday Absol is already retired.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page