PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Feedback system for shops and/or users

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Could we add a feedback system for people who have shops and trade often? It seems like a good way to know people's trading experience and if it's safe to trade with them. Amd if there's a problem with people giving false feedback, you could tequire a trade before each feedback is given or whatever.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Niall's AvatarNiall
This is actually a form of blacklisting, unfortunately. And blacklisting is against the rules. ^^
Zen's AvatarZen
Niall, how is feedback a form of blacklisting? I honestly can't see how it is. As for the suggestion itself, what about for new shops? New shops would have no feedback, so it would be less likely someone would want to go to that shop for anything they needed.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Niall's AvatarNiall
The phrase "if it's safe to trade with them" in the OP suggests people would leave feedback that mentions "Do NOT trade in this shop!" That's what I mean by blacklisting ^^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Everyone is "safe" to trade with. If they aren't, report them and let the moderators handle it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Ok
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I apologize. That was bad wording on my part. I wasn't trying to say that some people are "unsafe" to trade with. I meant that it would be a good idea to have a way for potential traders to know if they had a history if stealing things from people during trades or whatever. I'm sorry.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
I'm pretty sure if someone legitimately stole something, they wouldn't be able to continue trading in the first place. The moment someone stole something, they would get reported and the situation would resolve itself. I mean, that's at least as far as I'm aware.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy
There's something called polls for threads. The owner can simply create one for a review of their shop. And this isn't such a good idea for users, because somebody could say something mean/bad just to be a jerk. No support.
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page