PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding The Gen III Remakes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Ledah's AvatarLedah
UPDATE: See the second post of this thread for more information.
So, as everybody who hasn't been living under a rock knows, Nintendo announced remakes of Gen III this week. Everyone is understandably excited about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, but before you go running around the forums flailing with your arms above your head and excitedly spewing details everywhere... STOP! It's all well and good to want to discuss the new games, but as always, there are people who don't want to know anything about them until they get them. Those of you who were around for the release of X and Y will probably know what I'm getting at, but for those who don't, I'll explain further. We, the staff, respect the choices of those who want to remain spoiler-free, and we require our users to do the same. As such, we are forbidding all spoilers, except in the designated thread in the Pokémon Games section of the forum, found here. However, anything you post there MUST be put in double hide tags that are clearly marked as containing spoilers. There are to be no pictures in avatars or signatures, or on userpages. There are to be no video links or links to sites that have posted spoilers, no spoilers revealed in text, and no links to such. There are to be no spoilers given in PMs to someone who has not expressly stated at least twice that they want them. This is the only warning you're going to be given. We're dead serious here, folks; people have the right to not have spoilers thrown in their faces wherever they look. Let's keep it on the down-low so those people can keep the contents of the new games a surprise for themselves.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So, as you're probably well aware, ORAS is nearly here! So time for an update! On Thursday evening, I will be using my Japanese 3DS to download ORAS as early as possible. I will then be setting it to English and livestreaming some gameplay on the PFQ Live stream. If you're interested, I'll see you then! As for the rest of the site, PFQ's official release date for ORAS will be December 1st. Until that date, DO NOT SPOIL THE GAME in any way. December 1st will be the date that pre-ordered Mega Stones will become usable, as well as the date that the spoiler-embargo will be lifted. Thank you very much for your cooperation in this matter!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page