PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Party list to be customisable

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

This feels a bit unrealistic, but the upside would be way to huge for me to not suggest it. Concept: The party page is customisable with a list of "widgets", that a user can select, and drag-and-drop around the page to suit their needs. The list of ideal "widgets" would be: -The Party list -The VIP list -The Task List -A mobile-sized version of the lab egg adopt section -A Small preview of the latest forum posts in a forum of your choice -A window with the user-Jump-list to click through -Scours -A small display showing pokedex progress -A small display showing your shiny chain ETC This would cut out 99% of navigating to a hundred different pages (my main gripe with this site), whilst making a "home page" type customisable place for users, while making the site one-billion times easier to use.
Avatar and shop banner made by PrincessLuna
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
But... Why not just go to the respective page? It really isn't that difficult. Heck, you even have a little bar you can change for stuff like that.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Most for mobile ease of access. HUGE THUMBS itty bitty buttons to press. tbh, it's not fast enough for me to have to navigate through 4 different pages/dialogue boxes just to replace one egg. and I already have 7 Bookmarks in my browser, and all my navbar tabs customised. if my net is slow, refreshing the page or navigating through a tonne of pages is grinding frustrating, especially when you're trying to cram as many interactions / reactions into the 15minutes you have for pokerus. Having all the important stuff, with atleast a miniamlly interactive preview of the "home page" would be amazing.
Zen's AvatarZen
I use a note5 for most everything PFQ related, rarely do I use my laptop. And I have no issue browsing the site. The only time I do is if I'm using data instead of WiFi, and that's not often. Though I feel this would make the party page way too cluttered. It's already long enough as is, and honestly? Even with widgets you'd still have to scroll down past things to get to what you want. You'll also have to wait for said widgets to load, which could take some time based on your connection. So, in the end, you're not saving yourself much time. You'll still need to wait for the multiple widgets to load and for Sally to grab any new posts, which would take time if your internet/device is being slow. If your mobile device is being slow try restarting both the device and/or the internet. Even clearing your mobile devices browser cache could possibly help. But I don't feel like cluttering the party page with unnecessary things is a good way to help.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
I'm on a Sony M4, which is relatively fast computing wise, but my main problem is that every single button is frustratingly tiny, and my hands are huge. The userlist, and the farm inventory tabs are completely useless to me. 60% of the time I press the wrong button navigating anywhere. That tiny button on the navbar for scours? unpressable. A medium sized widget located under my party? all I'd have to do is press send.
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
If you use your phone sideways (not sure how to say that in English, but you get what I mean, right?), it'll be bigger. And you can always zoom in, right? At least that's what I do :p I personally don't really have any issues at all when using the mobile version.
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Does your phone not zoom in? Mine zooms if I do that weird screen-pinch thing. Makes clicking the little buttons much easier. In regards to your suggestion itself, it sounds a little too much like the Farm page. The Party page itself is meant mostly to let you see your Party, other stuff just got stuck there.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Unless you force enable zoom, PokéFarm Q is programmed to not allow zooming on mobile. Then again, it may also depend on the browser being used. It seems like trying to use Safari is a nightmare so if that's the browser you use on mobile then maybe it has force zoom enabled by default. :P Anyway, while it sounded like a cool idea, I don't know how useful most of your specific suggestions would be, nor can I think of any. I mean, why would I need to see recent forum posts on my party page? The only thing that sounds like it might be alright to have there is one's PokéRadar Chain. And too Mystera's point, it does kind of sound like you're essentially suggesting a second farm page almost. Overall, I don't feel particularly inclined to support this suggestion, at least not as it currently stands.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page