PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Market Wishlist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

dark lava's Avatardark lava
It doesn't have to be connected to the forums, it could be set up in the area where to pm/friend people
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen thank you.
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope

QUOTE originally posted by dark lava

It doesn't have to be connected to the forums, it could be set up in the area where to pm/friend people
This should definitely be in your profile/about me. And link and 'advertise' your wishlist through your signature. That way, people can see your massive wishlist and probably there will be a chance of people 'donating' them to you. Otherwise, no support. You said, "It doesn't have to be connected to the forums, it could be set up in the area where to pm/friend people." That particular way you discribe it totally proves it isn't the market you are thinking about at all. You are in fact counter-supporting your own idea at this point.
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Zero support. Like the others mentioned, it doesn't belong in the market. Put it in your about me, or make a journal post
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
I may have to reword it then okay we could have a wishlist button in the about me part of the profile, then we could use the market place to add the items to our wishlist, I hope this is better worded.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
There's just no need to involve the Market in this. You can use the Market to check for item names, but is it that hard to just copy the item name? And he Market doesn't display every single item on the site, only ones that are actively being sold. On top of that, lots of people want stuff that aren't an item, like a Pokemon or HM, and some are vaguer with their requests like a summon item.
When your using a phone it is, and for people who don't have computers and relied on their phone its difficult (for me at least) to copy and paste everything.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
The Market is anonymous. Your suggestion makes little sense.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page