PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
So, because so many Pokémon are coming out it's really easy to lose arceus and anyone who is melan hunting that isn't super fun. When the new Alola Pokémon name in I didn't realize it had been released and I had no idea I lost arceus or for how long I had lost it. I'd like to suggest a notification that could be toggled on or off that would let people know if they lose arceus. I know it is possible to simply kichi check the part that says what rank you have but because of alola joining you'd really have to check every day and that is a bit tedious.
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
The release of Alola pokemon won't be forever though, and if you subscribe to Eben's Save File (journal), then you will be updated when new pokemon are released. It's also not too hard to check your party page once a day at least and look at your rank. Even though I'm a ways off from Arceus rank, the problem I have with being able to lose Arceus rank is the loss of the boost that comes with it, especially when there's new tournament pokemon that are either very time consuming to earn from the tourneys or very expensive to buy. If you're worried about losing your boost, again - the release of Alola pokemon won't be forever.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
I understand it won't be forever, but then later a new game will come out and more new Pokémon will be added, not to mention the new exclusives during next tournament as well as mass click weekend. I tend to check a lot while I'm on the run or distracted, so even when I do see my party I don't always register what my rank is. That's just my personal experience though. A notification would help people who don't want to lose their rank be on top of it personally.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Notifications about new posts to Eben's Save File are your notifications that you lost the Arceus rank, more or less.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Except there are more than one way to lose arceus than the alola pokemon. Plus does the journal get updated before it after the eggs have been released? I don't know how the releasing works to know if there is a gap or not. Edit: plus, since my suggestion is a notification you could chose to have or not, like the leveling notification on Pokémon, if you didn't want it you wouldn't have to activate it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page