PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Longer Online List

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

HeckingOlive's AvatarHeckingOlive
Could we get a longer online list that is more then 50 for those people who want to click more then 50 and don't have to keep going back and forth with the online page to click party's and when we are done clicking a person's party for the person to be sent to the bottom of the online list?
Zen's AvatarZen
Honestly? I think it's fine with the max being 50. Also, if you change the sort method you can avoid getting users you've already interacted with by choosing "Interactions Received" sort option.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
I would like a more then 50 so I can click more people at a time
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
There is a technical limitation. Username length is 16, plus 1 for the separator, times 50 users = 850, plus 7 for the /users/ part is 857. This is pushing the limit of 1024 for URLs. Any longer than that and the server will outright reject your page request for being too long. 50 is the highest round number of users that can safely fit. The "Next" button changes to "Get more" so you can continue uninterrupted.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Thanks Niet, I never saw the Get More button when clicking the online list
TheDementor's AvatarTheDementor
actually the get more button only appears in the jump feature. in the users online you have to reclock and get 50 more.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page