PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Which Evolution?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Suggestion Title: Which Evolution? (I'm bad at titles..) Suggestion Summary: For Rockruff's, you have two evolutions. I suggest putting a [Midday] or a [Midnight] by the Lycanroc area. Example: Are you sure you want to evolve Rockruff into Lycanroc [Midnight forme]? Evolution is permanent. Continue? OR: Are you sure you want to evolve Rockruff into Lycanroc [Midday forme]? Evolution is permanent. Continue? Positive points: Would help people to remember what form the Pokemon is going to evolve into. If they don't see the sprite/time, this could help them remember what form it'll be. Negative points: I don't see any. Reason For Consideration: I think this'd help people to remember which form they're about to evolve their Pokemon into.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Does it not already do this? I thought I saw it come up just like that when I evolved mine, but my memory is not great...
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
In the party it does show a sprite of what it will evolve into
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Lycanroc is completely unique in its evolution method, so this would be implementing an entire change for just one Pokémon...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page