PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Action house

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

ToshiroHex's AvatarToshiroHex
No support because reasons mentioned already. The only way this would work is if there was no auction wait time set so people don't bid in the last second. And also, as stated earlier, some people are in different time zones and can't stay up all night and bid on something, and you can just have an auction in the trade forums. Therefore there would be no need for an auction house. [Mod edit: removed undue rudeness.]
Avatar is by ChrisCrossed for my use only ]A time for magic (my RP) Please join, i am one of 5 people participating, I would like it if it were turned from 5 to ten
nimroy's Avatarnimroy
No support either. I'm pretty sure this has been already suggested and rejected, and either way, it'll be a hassle bidding with all those currencies-its much easier to just create a trade thread.
My Journal My shop Collecting Order's Crests PM me please! Profile pic made for me by ACottontail
Lv. 100 — +383,366
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 78 — 986 / 19,929
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
HoboAGA's AvatarHoboAGA
I support it, but only because I know how it should be run; - Firstly timezones are a big problem but it has an easy fix, multiple people must be running it and each person needs to be from a different timezone. - Secondly Bidding lag, again easly fixed the auction will need to be held in something like skype. - Thirdly currency, I sure if you have bought something in this game you would know that people only look for certain things in exchange for the thing you wont to buy so you would only be able to bid on certain items with certain currency. - Fourthly auction wait time, the only reason that sould be there is if your slightly retarded. Auctions are held at a certain time with no exceptions - Fifthly taking away the collecting part of this game, I sorry I wasn't told that auctions were free *facepalm* this isn't even a real problem, auctions cost money in this game getting money is quite hard and takes alot of work therefor one cann't just buy auctioned pokemon like they are free glasses of water at the mid point in a race you can only do it every so often - Sixthly taking away the point of trade/shop threads, you have oversly never run a business the whole point is to try and make your business better then everyone elses EVERY trade/shop thread is trying to make all the other ones pointless. - seventhly over priced, have any of you actully been to an auction ONLY THE RARE ITEMS START AT A HIGH BID the only reason a normal item would get over priced is if two (or more) people really wanted it and I mean REALLY wanted it the point of an auction is that the BUYER controls the pricetag thats what makes an auction an auction not a daily fish market - eighthly i dont really care if I've made spelling mistacks, equally I dont care if i've affended anyone. But feel free to PM me about it because I'll just laugh at you.
Thank you Scrapdragon for my custom sprite
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
No support. This is what the trade forum is for and we have no real intention of having it being replaced.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page