PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Action house

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

SpookyZephyr's AvatarSpookyZephyr
A pokemon auction house. Where you can buy pokemon in an easier way and dosnt require a lot of planning to get the pokemon.
Icon made by AeroPawsta
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
What do you mean by this? Besides there is already the lab,Daycare,shelter,supplier and trade forums if you need a pokemon.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
SpookyZephyr's AvatarSpookyZephyr
Daycare is breeding so you can only get pokemon you have, Shelter is completely random, Supplier gives you eggs youve hatched, and trade fourms people can over price things that are low. An acution house will now that i think of it using credits wouldnt be valueable. GP mabye? Now giving in some thought i dont think this will work.
People can still overprice things in an auction house. Plus in 'Auctions' you have to bid which if 2 people really want that Pokemon it will just go back and forth raising the price each time. But if you're meaning a Market then they can still overprice the Pokemon :I Sorry no support~
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I support this, it would be helpful to Auction and keep track of Pokémon in one area. I see auction threads where it isn't updated automatically and people don't read previous bids. It would be helpful for auctioning variant Pokémon and the latest exclusives. Yes, people can overprice Pokémon, but you ignore that like you would in the Market.
AbysmalDemon's AvatarAbysmalDemon
This could work in some ways, but no support. If the person was looking for items/other Pokemon instead of currency, how would they auction the Pokemon off? And how would currency be valued. How would people set equivalent currency, for example, some people value 1 ZC at 7 GP, others at 8, how would one auction bid be higher than the other, because let's be honest, the page where you can trade Zophan 1:1 with GP, most people just use he trades forum to get more out of their ZC.
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
I can see what you're getting at, but no support. Not only is it already incredibly easy to obain Pokemon, but this would diminish the use of trade forums as well. This is a collection game, so making it even easier to collect Pokemon would make Pokefarm less fun.
Avatar by: my best friend for me
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Pokeheroes has this, and there are two things about it there that I dislike. One, people overprice almost everything. Two, no one bids until the last few minutes, rendering the waiting period beforehand pointless. It's also rather unfair to people in different timezones who wanted it but can't stay up all night to try and snipe an auction.
AbysmalDemon's AvatarAbysmalDemon
@Mysera Yeah, I'm on pokéheroes as well, and it's a bit disappointing when you have a high bid and at literally the last second someone makes a bid higher than yours by actually 1, and the auction is already over so you can't counter-bid. Like I stated before, no support.
Kang's AvatarKang
I can see where this may be able to fit in, but no support for reasons already stated.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page