PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

fillable boxes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

ToshiroHex's AvatarToshiroHex
As you can see by the title, these would be boxes that are empty that you would buy, and then fill with things. Perfect for holidays and birthday presents. To keep it from becoming too op, the empty boxes could be in tiers just like Mega stone vouchers. Tier one fits 3, t2, 4. Tier3, 5. And increasing by one until you stop at a max tier of about 5 and can only fit eight items into the box. And the boxes would probably cost about 250gp per tier level. Being based on the mega stone tiers, you would need a voucher, called something like empty box voucher 5 or something along those lines. To wrap it all up, great for storage and saving things, and good for gifts. Edit:I forgot to add that people would have to have some knowledge of whatever is inside the box, and I made a mistake in per level. It was meant to be 250gp+25gp per tier.
Avatar is by ChrisCrossed for my use only ]A time for magic (my RP) Please join, i am one of 5 people participating, I would like it if it were turned from 5 to ten
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
1. I think 250GP is a bit high of a price for this. 2. I can see how this would helpful for bundling certain things but if you give this box to someone else then how would they know whats in it? Aside from trusting what you say is in it? This leaves people open to scams and such of people suction one of these boxes and saying is has a good item in it, yet it does not, but the User wouldnt be able to know that until its too late. No support.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Thank you for your input, I will use this to change things and add things to the original post.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I don't see the need. The inventory is infinite, and you can send multiple trades if you want to give someone a ton of items. It's time-consuming yes, but this would be too, as well as wasting your GP. I don't like "make it a surprise" suggestions. It's enough of a thrill just to get a present imo.
M thanks you for tour feedback, have a nice weakend
AbysmalDemon's AvatarAbysmalDemon

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

1. I think 250GP is a bit high of a price for this. 2. I can see how this would helpful for bundling certain things but if you give this box to someone else then how would they know whats in it? Aside from trusting what you say is in it? This leaves people open to scams and such of people suction one of these boxes and saying is has a good item in it, yet it does not, but the User wouldnt be able to know that until its too late. No support.
This could easily (idk if it's easy or not, just saying) be fixed by having something like a pop-up when you click the box showing the contents, but I still have no-support. All the things listed can be worked around, but the major problem I see with it, is that it would eliminate the need for a trade center expansion. As well as if it costs that much, your basically giving someone a 250 GP box, PLUS whatever you have inside.
Thank you for your feedback, I may use some of this info to edit the original post.
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
No support for reasons already stated. Inventory is infinite, just send some gifts. No point to this really. If you want a surprise, just send some gifts without telling them.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Thank you for your feedback I may use some of the feedback I recieve to edit the original post
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
I like the idea of it, I just don't really see the need for it, for reasons already stated.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page