PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alternate Code To List As Starter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
For the new starters there was a code for listing the Pokemon you chose as your starter and more than one person [including myself] messed up and wanted to list the pokemon as our starter, now it's too late ^^; I'd like to propose a code that can list the starters we chose even after we got our starters, and it could only be the Pokemon that we chose! I'm not sure what the negative points would be but feedback is appreciated.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Your Starter is meant to be a choice for life, but due to the new addition (and as a deterrent to people creating a new account just to have that Starter - yes, this happened when Gen 6 came to PFQ!) an option was added to allow the change. However, this is a limited-time thing, because - as I said - your Starter is meant to be a special choice. If you rushed it... well, I'm inclined to say that's too bad, you know? Rushing decisions is bad. That being said, if it's important to you, you may PM me to request a change. I will get around to it when I can, but I am fairly busy so keep expectations reasonable. This, too, is a limited-time thing.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page