PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Elements of Power 🔥💧🌱🌬️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

PanPan12's AvatarPanPan12
superior.png
I used Tera Shards for the 1st time ever, for testing. This Delta Ponyta's former type was Flying. It's now Poison-type.
PFP is my art of my OC named Candycanebox.

Achievement Pokemon to click!

This is my first albino that I got from a trade.
Lv. 78 — 12,657 / 23,108
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Name: Mr. Rainbow Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
superior.png

My Furbies

Grape Lollipop (Purple Furby 2023) Rainbow (Rainbow Furby 2023)
superior.png

My Inventory

Numbers will automatically update! This is also WIP, so stay tuned.
  • Currency
  • Account Upgrades
  • Evolution Stones
  • Evolution Items
Credits: 59336 GP: 92 ZC: 15
shelterpass1.pngShelter Pass C: 1 shelterpass2.pngShelter Pass B: 1 shelterpass3.pngShelter Pass A: 1 shelterpass4.pngShelter Pass S: 0 shelterpass5.pngShelter Pass X: 0 shelterpass6.pngShelter Pass ★: 0 flute_black.pngBlack Flute: 0 flute_white.pngWhite Flute: 0 shelterboost.pngShelter Budget Voucher: 0 misc_upgrade8.pngShelter Budget Boost: 0 misc_upgrade2.pngScour Boost: 0 misc_upgrade2b.pngScour Boost Prime: 1 misc_upgrade3.pngScour Slot: 0 misc_upgrade3b.pngScour Slot Prime: 1 spyglass.pngSpyGlass: 1 gigaremo_red.pngRed Gigaremo: 0 gigaremo_blue.pngBlue Gigaremo: 0 matchupchecker.pngMatchup Checker: 1 destinyknot.pngDestiny Knot: 0 daycarepass.pngDaycare Pass: 1 daycarepass-10.pngDaycare Pass x10: 0 daycarepass-60.pngDaycare Pass x60: 0 misc_upgrade1.pngDaycare EXP Booster: 0 misc_upgrade7.pngDaycare Breeding Boost: 0 legendseal.pngLegendary Seal: 0 gragons_gift.pngGragon's Gift: 0 pokeradar.pngPokeRadar: 0 albinoradar.pngAlbino Radar: 1 shinycharm.pngShiny Charm: 0 shinycharm_dead.pngDead Shiny Charm: 0 ubercharm.pngUbercharm: 0 eggpass.pngEgg Pass: 0 pokeradarstick.pngPR Memory Stick: 0 amulet_shiny.pngGold Amulet: 0 amulet_albino.pngSilver Amulet: 0 keystone.pngKey Stone: 1 moneysafe.pngMoney Safe: 0 labreload.pngLab Reloader: 50 misc_upgrade5.pngLab Speed Boost: 0 misc_upgrade5b.pngLab Speed Boost Prime: 1 eggsupplierpass.pngEgg Supplier Pass: 0 misc_upgrade9.pngSupplier Expansion: 0 voucher_ditto.pngDitto Egg Voucher: 0 voucher_null.pngType: Null Egg Voucher: 0 delta-10.pngDelta Voucher X: 0 delta-100.pngDelta Voucher C: 0 delta-1000.pngDelta Voucher M: 0 luckyegg.pngLucky Egg: 0 luckyeggplus.pngSuper Lucky Egg: 0 bfm.pngBFM: 0 datavolumevoucher.pngData Volume Voucher: 0
dawnstone.pngDawn Stone: 13 duskstone.pngDusk Stone: 3 firestone.pngFire Stone: 12 icestone.pngIce Stone: 6 leafstone.pngLeaf Stone: 1 moonstone.pngMoon Stone: 4 ovalstone.pngOval Stone: 2 shinystone.pngShiny Stone: 3 sunstone.pngSun Stone: 2 thunderstone.pngThunderStone: 2 waterstone.pngWater Stone: 2
auspiciousarmour.pngAuspicious Armour: 3 blackaugurite.pngBlack Augurite: 2 black_sludge.pngBlack Sludge: 1 teapot.pngCracked Teapot: 1
superior.png

Pros and Cons between IbisPaint and Flipaclip

IbisPaint Pros: - Allows you to make static art, so you don't have to use the animation feature for the sole purpose of making/posting static art. - Has alot of fonts and brushes you have and can download. - Has stamps so those who are lazy at art or can't draw can use them. - Has rulers that when you rotate/move the art, it'll move, so it makes it easy to make front/back view art/optical illusions/etc. Cons: - You can't make GIFs with the animation feature. You can make videos instead, that you can't upload to some art sites like Fur Affinity, Toyhouse, and Sketchers United. - If you're not a prime member, this can happen: Sometimes, you can't use brushes that you need to watch ads to use, even after watching ads. You'll have to watch another ad. - Has ads that don't count seconds before you can close an ad for a reward, so you'll have to close the app and watch another ad that counts seconds before you can close the ad to get a reward. - Doesn't allow you to add audio to videos. Flipaclip Pros: - You can make GIFs and videos with it. - Allows you to make and use color palettes. Cons: - Has a few fonts and brushes. - Ads every few seconds. - Has rulers which when you rotate/move the screen, the position of the ruler will stay, which is annoying. - Doesn't have a reference window, so you have to apply an image as a reference.
superior.png
docile fairy Nickit and Leafeon are now scouring.
superior.png
My first time getting a PFQ variant egg and hatching it!
superior.png

Caps warning

FINALLY GOT AN ALBINO RADAR albinoradar.png!!!!!!

No caps version

Finally got an Albino Radar albinoradar.png!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page