PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

QoL?

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Im so glad im not alone with that as some friends said that they dont have it. First time i encountered this. Using google chrome. I was clicking parties and after opening up the next 50 it was just gone. Turning it off and on again didnt work. Restart browser didnt help. Delete cache and cookies didnt help.
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
Green Penguin's AvatarGreen Penguin
Yeah, Qol isn't working for me either.
Pfp is drawn by my sister @nya ninjago We have matching pfps The pfp is gregory from fnaf secturity breach
AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN

QUOTE originally posted by Azurealis

I might be wrong, I'm not a super techy person, but does this maybe have something to do with the false virus alert or the Plausible thing that Niet mentioned in the announcements?
Unlikely I think, because they are two different 'processes' and the one mentioned in that announcement (post request to /api/event) is still going as it used to. Userscripts as a whole seems to be broken as the site is just not attempting to load them. The Block Users script is also not available for the same reason.
RahRahYh's AvatarRahRahYh
its back on now
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis

QUOTE originally posted by RahRahYh

its back on now
You're right, it seems to be fixed!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Green Penguin's AvatarGreen Penguin
Yeah, it just turned back on... That was wierd.
Silverfang405's AvatarSilverfang405
Mines also back
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
It could be be related to the investigation into the request timeouts, since Niet just changed something there. But yes it seems to be broken for everyone right now as far as I can tell. Block users script is likely affected as well. For reference: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/428779/New-request-timeout-handler (Normally I'd ask for QoL issues to go in the QoL thread, but as far as I can tell this is a PFQ script host side problem?) Edit: haha it took like 3 tries to post this but I'm glad it's working, I'd watch that thread I linked tho if it breaks again

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page