PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

QoL?

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12

RahRahYh's AvatarRahRahYh
my QoL just like.. turned off.. and it says its on but its jus gone and all of the things went with it.... idk if this is a bug or not--
AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN
Just happened to me too. For the past few days, it would randomly just turn off and I could go into settings to turn it back on. But at this point, the site isn't even sending a request to load userscripts anymore. Edit: For visibility - Niet fixed it https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/428779/New-request-timeout-handler/2
RahRahYh's AvatarRahRahYh
huh.. its really weird, ive closed out and opened it bck up but its still gone......
Silverfang405's AvatarSilverfang405
Mine also says it's on and yet it's not working or showing up in my toolbar. I tried toggling it on and off, closed my browser and refreshing but it's still off. Not sure what to do since it's not registering as on, can't clear the cache or anything for it
Calibris's AvatarCalibris
Same thing just happened for me. I tried to go into the farm tab > options > userscripts and turn it back on, and while it says it's on, QOL features still aren't working throughout the site.
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
I've been having the same issue, and was about to post as well! I've tried turning it on then off again, but it doesn't seem to be working. I might be wrong, I'm not a super techy person, but does this maybe have something to do with the false virus alert or the Plausible thing that Niet mentioned in the announcements?

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Happening for me too, turning off and on again doesn't work.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Silverfang405's AvatarSilverfang405

QUOTE originally posted by Azurealis

I've been having the same issue, and was about to post as well! I've tried turning it on then off again, but it doesn't seem to be working. I might be wrong, I'm not a super techy person, but does this maybe have something to do with the false virus alert or the Plausible thing that Niet mentioned in the announcements?
I can see that being possible but I'm also on mobile, i don't have any anti virus software on it unless it's something built in. Maybe some code meant to fix an issue messed it up? On either end, site or user script specific
NeoN Lollipop's AvatarNeoN Lollipop
Happening with me aswell, thought I was maybe just too tired to figure it out XD
Collecting 397 ~~~~ My Shop link
Score: 0
Credit:LycanKai
Atemumet's AvatarAtemumet
I didn't even realize that it was QoL having a problem, I thought the shelter was malfunctioning because I didn't realize that the sorting/highlighting feature was QoL haha!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page