PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ PWYW art [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Riikuurii's AvatarRiikuurii

PWYW POKEMON ART

Heya !! It has been a while since I have been here and I have a 2 weeks break and I wanna draw ! The art will be completed within 3 days of you placing the order if sketch ! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧ Basically PWYW art with a minimum of 1$ / 100 ZC or equivalent in GP /Credits for sketches. The more you pay, the better the results ! Please pay half of the payment upfront if you can !

✦ ART EXAMPLES ✦

ART EXAMPLES

Uncolored Sketches examples

PWYW min of 1$ / 100 ZC to get uncolored

Colored Sketches examples

PWYW min of 5$ / 500 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get a colored one. Fullbody is not guaranteed if the design is very complex.

Symmetrical Icons examples

PWYW min of 7$ / 700 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get an icon. You have to specify you want this type of art in your form !

Clean lined art examples

PWYW min of 15$ / 1500 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get this type of art. You have to specify you want this type of art in your form !

✦ WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR✦

Things you can give as a payment

You can mix currencies with items and pokemon ! ✦ USD via Paypal ✦ // PFQ currency 100 :500 :500k ✦ Special Pokemon (Water Deltas/Shiny/Albino/Melan Pokemon) ✦ List of items (the price for them is calculated after the lowest Market Place value) / DayCare Passes Ditto Egg Voucher / Hypermode // // Data Volumes OR Vouchers / Mega Stone Vouchers Large Gems Z-Crystals ///////// Any boxes in bulk Box Boxes / Delta Points (can be vouchers or special pokemon) Scarlet Book/Violet Book // Any relic items Scrap Metal

✦ FORM ✦

BBcode

✦ [b]Username:[/b] [PFQ username] ✦ [b]Character link:[/b] [Link of your character. Must be a clear ref] ✦ [b]Payment:[/b] [Specify what you are paying] ✦ [b]Anything else ?[/b] [Let me know if there is anything else !]

✦ QUEUE ✦

Queue + Progress

• Justsayhi - Paid - Done • Ashe Moon - Paid - Done • Tiaxy - Paid - Done • Elizadesu - Paid - Done • Foxzebra - Half payment sent - Working on it • Tsukuyomii - Half payment sent - Working on it • Mienshao - Half payment sent - Starting soon

✦ FINISHED ART GALLERY ✦

Finished art

Justsayhi

Ashe moon

Tiaxy

Elizadesu

✦ RII ✦ 23 Y.O. ✦ ENTJ 3W4 ✦ DIGITAL ARTIST ✦
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Hello!! I hope your finals went well :D ✦ Username: Justsayhi ✦ Character link: Michiko!!! ✦ Payment: A bit of a weird mix, but would you be willing to take a Beast Ball, a BoxBox, and 100 ZC on top of that? :O I also have an extra (technically 2 but one of them is pledged to someone else) ditto egg voucher if you’d like one!! ✦ Anything else ? Your art is actually GORGEOUS, feel free to just do an uncolored sketch since I feel like I’m totally underselling you!! qwq
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!

@Justsayhi

Accepted !! Thank you so much for the commission and the nice words ! I would totally take those ; o ; Feel free to send any of the items you listed or the ZC via a trade for the half payment ! I will get started soon and send via a PM if that is fine by you (。・ω・。)
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Username: ashe moon ✦ Character link: hadesPayment: 5 dcpx 60 for a (colored?) sketch ✦ Anything else ? charizard x and arcanine fusion. Fire in his mouth is optional :)

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi

@Ashe Moon

Accepted !
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Username: Tiaxy ✦ Character link: ChikpyPayment: 1 large psychic gem, 1 Gimmighoul Coin, 300 and possibly these two ralts for a possible colored sketch! (If it isn't enough for a colored one, npp ^^) Anything else ? Thank you very much! (And just love your art smm! You havesuch a wonderfull style genuenly!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200

@Tiaxy

omg a Jangmo-o/Chatot Fusion I am in tears ;; so cute accepted aaa
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Username: Elizadesu ✦ Character link: Bree in her magical girl outfitPayment: 1500zc + 5 albino eevee for a clean lined art? ✦ Anything else ? Not sure if youre accepting more? If not just ignore this xD

@Elizadesu

The design is a little bit complex because of the clothes and I am not extremely good at them ! ; _ ; I will try but no promises it will look amazing kdashjkd so- kinda accepted ? I will run a sketch tomorrow and let you see how it turns out if that is fine by you ! Don't send the half payment just yet through o7 Also ! I can do one more design (max of 2 per person) so I don't overwhelm myself and take more time than promised on them.
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Thats fine by me, if you really cant do her with the magical girl clothes Im fine with just her too ^^ Tysm!!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page