PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✧ PWYW art [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > ✧ PWYW art [SLOTS FULL] >

Riikuurii's AvatarRiikuurii
grandmaster.pngd+.png

PWYW POKEMON ART

Heya !! It has been a while since I have been here and I have a 2 weeks break and I wanna draw ! The art will be completed within 3 days of you placing the order if sketch ! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧ Basically PWYW art with a minimum of 1$ / 100 ZC or equivalent in GP /Credits for sketches. The more you pay, the better the results ! Please pay half of the payment upfront if you can !

✦ ART EXAMPLES ✦

ART EXAMPLES

Uncolored Sketches examples

PWYW min of 1$ / 100 ZC to get uncolored

Colored Sketches examples

PWYW min of 5$ / 500 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get a colored one. Fullbody is not guaranteed if the design is very complex.

Symmetrical Icons examples

PWYW min of 7$ / 700 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get an icon. You have to specify you want this type of art in your form !

Clean lined art examples

PWYW min of 15$ / 1500 ZC or equivalent in items/pokemon/other things listed to get this type of art. You have to specify you want this type of art in your form !

✦ WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR✦

Things you can give as a payment

You can mix currencies with items and pokemon ! ✦ USD via Paypal ✦ // PFQ currency 100 :500 :500k ✦ Special Pokemon (Water Deltas/Shiny/Albino/Melan Pokemon) ✦ List of items (the price for them is calculated after the lowest Market Place value) daycarepass-10.png/daycarepass-60.png DayCare Passes voucher_ditto.png Ditto Egg Voucher hypervoucher28.png/hypervoucher180.png Hypermode shinycharm_dead.png/shinycharm.png/ubercharm.png datavolumevoucher.png/datavolume_wingedking.png/datavolume_ironserpent.png Data Volumes OR Vouchers megavoucher_p.png/megavoucher.png Mega Stone Vouchers gem_fire_l.pnggem_electric_l.pnggem_water_l.png Large Gems z-fire.pngz-electric.pngz-water.png Z-Crystals summon_nih.png/summon_nec.png/summon_gim.png/summon_w-c.png/summon_c-p.png/summon_t-l.png/summon_c-y.png/summon_oki.png/summon_mun.png/summon_fez.png box_glittery.png Any boxes in bulk boxbox.pngBox Boxes delta-100.png/delta-1000.png Delta Points (can be vouchers or special pokemon) primalorb_koraidon.pngScarlet Book/primalorb_miraidon.pngViolet Book relic1.png/relic2.png/relic3.png Any relic items scrapmetal.png Scrap Metal

✦ FORM ✦

BBcode

✦ [b]Username:[/b] [PFQ username] ✦ [b]Character link:[/b] [Link of your character. Must be a clear ref] ✦ [b]Payment:[/b] [Specify what you are paying] ✦ [b]Anything else ?[/b] [Let me know if there is anything else !]

✦ QUEUE ✦

Queue + Progress

• Justsayhi - Paid - Done • Ashe Moon - Paid - Done • Tiaxy - Paid - Done • Elizadesu - Paid - Done • Foxzebra - Half payment sent - Working on it • Tsukuyomii - Half payment sent - Working on it • Mienshao - Half payment sent - Starting soon

✦ FINISHED ART GALLERY ✦

Finished art

Justsayhi

Ashe moon

Tiaxy

Elizadesu

✦ RII ✦ 23 Y.O. ✦ ENTJ 3W4 ✦ DIGITAL ARTIST ✦ v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 6139
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page