PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update box information

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Doggodude's AvatarDoggodude
I've used a lot of boxes and I've noticed that some of the items I've gotten don't line up with box contents and probabilities information. I don't know if this was a glitch, but a while ago I opened a box and a got a summon item that I hadn't unlocked yet without using a legendary seal. The contents and probabilities info says that that can't happen. Anyway, it would be great if you could update this so that it doesn't eventually become a problem.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
I clicked on and looked at the items that are listed on the Box contents and probabilities. it shows a 2% for summons items and as the informations says. A Summon Item is chosen randomly with equal chance. If that item is not unlocked, prize is replaced with 75—150 Gold Poké. But from what i know even with a legendary seal the summon will be random whether you may have gotten it before or not.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
that sounds more like a bug than misinformation. unless you got the borealis lantern, which is considered an uber-rare item rather than a summon.
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 0
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Or the Gimmighoul Coin. I believe it too is tagged as a Summon Item.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Doggodude's AvatarDoggodude
Ok, but what about the premium box? I haven't heard of it.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Doggodude

Ok, but what about the premium box? I haven't heard of it.
The wiki trivia section explains that Premium Boxes were the bonus for purchasing 10,000 ZC instead of Gragon's Gift before 8/1/2021. That information should be updated since we no longer use Premium Boxes. Another thought pattern as to why that info is still up there is that maybe it is there in case a user still happens to have a premuim box in their inventory? Idk if that is why the info is till up or not but it is a thought.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page