PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Supersonic Skystrike Type Race Raffle! April 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
I want to enter the raffle! Username: 9617saphs Score: 0 Donating? If so, what? (If donating, please send trade after filling out this form):
Avatar art is by the outstanding CW-Trin!

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait (art by Tjthegamerking)

I want to enter the raffle! Username: TacticalTwiggz Score: 0 Donating: none this time sadly
Ok everything is properly updated now! Im going to go ahead and set up the google sheet which i keep all the information for easy inputting in the site used for drawing ill make sure the link to view the sheet is posted shortly
This is a stick up! Hand over your Flying gems! 0
Reima's AvatarReima
I want to enter the raffle! Username: Reima Score: 0 Donating: Was going to try look if I had some Mild specials (to honor the Tournament that was happening during the Race lol) And Hey! I found one :2
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
InterCow's AvatarInterCow
I want to enter the raffle! Username: InterCow Score: 0 Donating? If so, what? I may or may not have gone a little over board on donations...
entries are closing today! ill be updating as soon as I can and post the drawings as soon as it closes!
apologies for the lack of updates! going in and getting everything sorted now!
Hi all! Here are the drawings ill be sending out mons to the best of my trade slots as i can so it may be slow if they arent accepted quickly congrats to you all! Those who were not able to draw for a prize will recieve one privately from me personally so everyone wins <3
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
thank you so much for hosting this raffle! i have a expansion pass i can lend you to help make trading easier < 3
Naughty's Supply Shop Shelter Passes | Shiny Charms | DCP | Boxes | Gems
Crazy3ddy3lly's AvatarCrazy3ddy3lly
Well, thanks for hosting this, even if I did not win anything, I contributed to the race anyway!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page