PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Supersonic Skystrike Type Race Raffle! April 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Welcome to the Supersonic Skystrike Type Race Raffle! Spreadsheet

Rules and Guidelines

1. You must be a member of Team Supersonic Skystrike for the April 2024 Type Race. 2. You must have 200 points or more to enter. One you reach the minimum score of 200, for every additional 500 points you earn, you'll be given an extra raffle entry. Please use inventory=typerace to indicate your score. 3. Donations are not required; however, you can gain one extra ticket by donating. Donating multiple times does not grant extra tickets. 3c. Acceptable donations include: * S/A/M Pokemon of any typing (not just Flying) * Summon Items * BoxBoxes, BoxBoxBoxes, Gragon's Stash, or Gragon's Gift * Relic Bands, Relic Statues, or Relic Crowns. 3b. Currency of any kind will not be accepted as a donation. 3c. If you are donating an item, it must be held by a Pokemon and sent in a trade - it cannot be added from your inventory on the trade screen. 3d. Do not donate until the raffle has been approved. 4. Entries and prize donations will end on April 30th at 23:59:59 server time. Prizes will be drawn on May 1st!

Prize Distribution

Each participant will be assigned a number and each prize will be assigned a number. Both lists will be randomized using the Sequence Generator from Random.org, with screenshots provided for verification, and prizes will be distributed to the users across from them. Provided that there are enough donations, and that each user has received a prize, the list of users will be be assigned numbers that are Re-Randomized. Prizes will continued to be rolled in this way until all prizes are distributed.

Entry Form

I want to enter the raffle! Username: Score: [inventory=typerace] Donating? If so, what? (If donating, please send trade after filling out this form):

Entries

User Name Donating? (Y/N)
Flutter-by Y
awkwardgiraffe Y
ImIcehock Y
maeblythe Y
L-Kyuubi Y
2DS.sys N
vinnillite N
mysteriousskin Y
Lpric0457 Y
porcelinn N
LittleStarshine Y
Shampaz Y
sillykavat Y
LadyKathy Y
Luckypies Y
Chaosity Y
Sheelah N
Crazy3ddy3lly N
Pinklalehdada Y
herblawyerup Y
Yeetusyoinkus333 Y
NAUGHTY Y
Bossa Y
UnownShadow Y
cosmoslost Y
Firesomepuppo Y
Jana Kennedy Y
Pendragonic Y
9617saphs Y
TacticalTwiggz N
Reima Y
InterCow Y

Prizes!

Created by yosei-san
This is a stick up! Hand over your Flying gems! 0
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by
I want to enter the raffle! Username:Flutter-by Score: 0 Donating? If so, what?
Score: 0
Credit to lycankai Avatar by Victordamazio at Avatarist
I want to enter the raffle! Username: awkwarddgiraffe Score: 0 Donating? If so, what?:
Avatar by WeDrawAnimals Trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
badge by LycanKai
ImIcehock's AvatarImIcehock
I want to enter the raffle! Username: ImIcehock Score: 0 Donating? If so, what?: Donating these babs!
Icehock ❄️ He/They ❄️ The Glec Icehock's Ice Cave Shop! Type Race Points: 0 ×
credit
Background from Pokémon: Eevee and Friends F2U code by Gumshoe
maeblythe's Avatarmaeblythe
I want to enter the raffle! Username: maeblythe Score: 0 Donating? If so, what? (If donating, please send trade after filling out this form):
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFighting
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Lv. 4 — 24 / 61
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFighting
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
L-Kyuubi's AvatarL-Kyuubi
I want to enter the raffle! Username: L-Kyuubi Score: 0 Donating? If so, what? (If donating, please send trade after filling out this form): Yes (trades sent)
([Art by myself - The work on my dA])
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
I want to enter the raffle! Username: 2DS.sys Score: 0 Donating? If so, what?: Nope!
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
vinnillite's Avatarvinnillite
I want to enter the raffle! Username: vinnillite Score: 0 Donating? If so, what?: Nothing to donate, sorry!
Type Race: 0
I have a journal now!
Also working on a future shop
<-------------------------------------------->
Avatar = Reki from Sk8 the Infinity!
I want to enter the raffle! Username: mysteriousskin Score: 0 Donating? If so, what? (sending trades rn!):
Lpric0457's AvatarLpric0457
I want to enter the raffle! Username: Lpric0457 Score: 0 Donating? If so, what? (If donating, please send trade after filling out this form):
(Badge made by LycanKai!)
(Trophy by Aemilia!)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page