PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Journey to become Kalos legendary trainers a 1x1 rp

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
Ami smiled “ than I’ll leave Tod out to walk around and carry him when he gets tried then.” Tod barked and wagged his tail in delight. Professor Sycamore Put down his arms “ I’m glad to see you both are happy I’m off back to my lab when you two get to Lumiose City come visit me in my lab. Professor Sycamore Left Ami looked at Akiza” race you.” Ami started running across the bridge with Tod fallowing closely behind her.
IshizuIshtar's AvatarIshizuIshtar
Akiza let Rose down from her shoulder so she didnt fall off, and ran closely behind Ami across the bridge, imagining which pokemon she would catch first; maybe a flechling or a pidgey Akiza thought to herself. Then Akiza thought of something. "Do we have any Pokeballs?" She shouted in Ami's direction.
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.
Rose stopped running hearing Akiza turn around to Akiza” Oh I forgot because I really don’t want to get a new Pokémon till we get to Santalune Forest my mom gave me some money before I left to buy some so the shop did your mom give you money Akiza?”
"Yeah. There is a pokemon shop over there, should we pop in before we leave Aquacorde?" Akiza asked, pointing at the building with a blue, glowing sign with a potion on it, to her left.
Ami looked at where Akiza was pointing “ Yeah we’re going to need some potions and it’ll be a good idea to buy some antidotes to there a lot of bug Pokemon along the way and I kno Weedles know poison sting “ Ami started to walk in the pokemart .
Akiza nodded, agreeing they would need decent supplies. Akiza followed Ami towards the Pokemart. Once inside the building, with products everywhere, AKiza began to count up her money and decide what she should get. "Im gonna need 5 potions, 2 antidotes and a bag of assorted berries, not to mention Pokeballs of course" Akiza said to Ami. "What are you gonna buy Ami?" She continued.
Ami nodded “ Same “ out of the corner of Ami eyes saw a can of paralyze spray Ami stopped moving, and walked up to the can and picked it up the shelf * Hmm I wonder * Ami looked at Akiza “ Akiza should we buy some paralyze heals!”
"Might as well" Akiza replied and added them to her pile before going to the counter to make her purchace. "Meet you outside!" Akiza said as she walked through the exit of the building with her items all in a white tote bag.
Ami only brought a small amount of berries as she went to the ingredient aisle “ Glad mom gave me a little extra money to buy ingredients to make my own PokéPuff for the Pokemon I have to ask Akiza to help pitch for the correct type berries for each Pokemon taste .” Ami started walking out but then remembered to buy at least two repels just incase they get in trouble Ami brought everything and walked out “ Okay Akiza I got everything for us and the Pokemon.”
`"Wonderful! Now lets catch a pokemon!" Akiza said happily as she ran back towards the bridge , aiming to get to the patch of grass just beyond the bridge, seeing a pair of large brown tipped ears popping out of it along with a Pidgey flying off from the area.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page