PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Journey to become Kalos legendary trainers a 1x1 rp

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
This is a 1x1 Rp with IshizuIshta none other then us are aloud to post here It’s was the morning the that Ami and Akiza, started the Pokemon journey together, Ami was so excited to start the journey that she woke up at five o’clock in the morning got dressed and checked her backpack twice at seven she ran down the stairs started to kitchen and started getting egg,cheese etc to Ami one should have a great meal before starting a grand adventure . Ami made herself two breakfast burritos . Then after eating her breakfast she made two Akiza two breakfast burritos wrapped them up packed them, cleaned up, put away everything ,grabbed the bag containing the breakfast burritos and ran out the door all the way to Akiza and rang the doorbell .
IshizuIshtar's AvatarIshizuIshtar
Akiza, having been up for hours already, ran excitedly to the door and openned it. "Ami! Its the day!!" Akiza squealed, jumping up and down. "Lets go!" Akiza then said as she grabbed her red shoulder strap bag, which she had packed the previous night and left right next to the door.
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.
Ami gleamed back at Akiza with and in an upbeat tone replied “ I know I could only sleep five hours myself last night and found myself rechecking my book bag this morning.” Ami then giggled and held up the paper bag “ Before we go anywhere you have to eat breakfast your mom will get mad if you go on a empty stomach you know that Akiza and you really don’t need that right before we go .”
"Oh thank god. I didnt want to wake mum up so i didnt bother making anything" Akiza said with relief as she openned the bag and found and breakfast burrito inside. Akiza's mother stumbled down the stairs, still in her PJs, and hugged her daughter just before tightly. Akiza then exited the house, burrito in hand and bag on shoulder.
Being polite when Ami smiled at Aikza mom “Hello mama don’t worry I’ll be with Akiza I’ll make sure she’s okay “ Then looked at Akiza “ Now we can go Akiza come on just please don’t choke trying to eat your food fast .” Ami turned around and started to walk towards Aquacorde Town.
Akiza blew her mum a kiss as she ran off with Ami. "So do you know which starter your gonna choose?" Akiza asked Ami, mouth semi full of food. Akiza stared at the Fletchling and Pidgey hanging out in the trees together as she inticipated the answer.
Ami looked at Akiza and smiled “ You sound like a Gulpin when talk with your mouth full Akiza . Ami looked up and smiled as they walked “ Will since I have an issue with water I thinking about getting a male Fennekin and I’m going to nickname him Tod in honor of my grandfather.” Ami looked back at Aliza “ How about you Akia?”
"Im going for a female Fennekin to be named Rose" Akiza replied, having dreamed of this Fennekin since she was little. Akiza soon spotted the entrance to Aquacorde town and ran excitedly towards it. "Come on Ami!" She shouted and she ran to the large white, wooden archway with AQUACORDE TOWN in the center.
Ami smiled and ran after Alkiza “ Umm Akiza where are we supposed to go to get our starters? The town bridge security guard not going let us pass the bridge without a Pokemon.” Ami hope Akiza will that Professor Sycamore met them there with the Pokemon.
"Im really not sure. maybe we should sit on those benches over there and wait for a bit and see if he comes" Akiza replied, spotting some wooden benches to the left of the girls where they could wait for Professor Sycamore to arrive.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page