PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Journey to become Kalos legendary trainers a 1x1 rp

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
Ami fallowed Aliza to the bench to wait and soon began to daydream about all the adventures she and Akiza would have together. Soon Professor Sycamore could be seen walking across the bridge seeing both Ami and Akiza on the bench smiled and waved as he walked up” Hey girls sorry I’m late hope you weren’t waiting here to long for me to show up.”
IshizuIshtar's AvatarIshizuIshtar
"No more than 10 minutes Professor. We didnt know where we were supposed to wait so we just sat here" Akiza said, getting a bit nervous. Akiza looked at his brown, leather suitcase, knowing their pokemon were inside. "We know exactly which pokemon we want!" Akiza continued, wanting to get to the good part.
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.
Professor Sycamore Smiled “ Good start to this grand adventure , each of your mothers called me last night to tell me .” Professor SycamoreLooked at Ami who was still daydreaming “ When your friend comes back from fantasy land I shall present both of you with one.”
"Its time Ami" Akiza said, nudging Ami to get her out of her daze. "He has our starters silly!" Akiza continued, almost unable to contain her excitement sitting down.
Feeling Akiza nug her snapped Ami back to reality “ Huh…”seeing Professor Sycamore Ami made her embarrassed look “ Oh Professor sorry for my rudeness.” Professor Sycamore Smiled and did a hearty laugh “ It’s okay Ami i understand your enthusiasm it reminds me of myself when I was your age .” Professor Sycamore Then reached into his pocket of his lap and pulled out two pokeballs “ Okay girls hold out your hands ,” Ami felt her heart beating as she held out her hands
Akiza closed her eyes and held out her hands, clasped together as if she was washing her face at the sink at home. Akiza tried to keep her hands from shaking, taking a peak after a few seconds.
Professor Sycamore Put a pokeball in Ami and Akiza hands then stood smiling watching them to see their reaction Ami hugged the pokeball then threw it in the air out came out her Fennekin“ Oh he’s so handsome he’s perfect the Fennekin wagged his tail “ Ami bent down and picked him up “ I’m calling him Tod.” ( sorry was playing saga emerald beyond today was it’s release date)
Akiza threw her pokeball in the air, the red beam pointing towards the bench top forming the shape of Fennekin. Akiza hugged her new pokemon with joy. "Hi Rose! Im so happy you are here!" She said, kissing the fire type on the forehead.
Ami looked towards Akiza and smiled “ We both got the Pokemon we want .Ami put down Tod “ Should we leave them out as we travel Akiza ?”’ Professor Sycamore Smiled “ I’m glad you both are happy now I have something else now I have one more thing for you two.” Professor Sycamore Reached back into his pocket and pulled out two Pokédex and handed one to Ami Aliza .” Ami gasped as she took the Pokedex wow thank you very much Professor “
Akiza couldnt believve her eyes, her dream of becoming a pokemon trainer was really happening. "Thank you so much Professor!" Akiza said as she held the dex in her hands. Rose then leapt onto Akizas shoulder. "I think Rose wants to stay out" She said to Ami.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page