PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

AJAX requests randomly stuck on "pending"

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Interesting. It sounds like in that case the connection to the server itself is failing... I'm going to implement a test, specifically for Noahverse, where it attempts to enforce a timeout on the request. If it fails to connect, it should give up and retry, and for the purposes of the test I will have it throw an alert box up so you will know it happened. Can you let me know if/when it pops up, and if it does actually fix itself correctly without needing to turn the connection off and on again?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
It did pop up once, I clicked retry and it got through, no trick involved :)

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Perfect, thanks! I've made this apply to everyone now. Note that while it doesn't fix the underlying cause (I have no idea what that might be...) it should at least alleviate the symptoms and consequences.
austindodgen's Avataraustindodgen
I have also had this issue adopting eggs in shelter but if i open new tab or refreash it will take the points but not give the egg
317/1000
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Perfect, thanks! I've made this apply to everyone now. Note that while it doesn't fix the underlying cause (I have no idea what that might be...) it should at least alleviate the symptoms and consequences.
Thank you! ^^
AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN
Thanks for your time!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page