PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF Ditto w/ perfect Special Attack + Special Defense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
(This is probably a long shot but I know some users with high master normal badges have done Ditto hunts so...) I'm looking for a Ditto with two perfect IVs, specifically special attack and special defense. I've got some Ditto with the other 4 stats, so these are the only ones I'm looking for! I'm not super interested in Ditto with only one perfect IV. I'm not sure I'm willing to pay up for a 3 IV but you could maybe convince me :P Just let me know what you'd want. I have a bunch of all currency types, and can do custom IV hunts. Low on gems right now though! Edit: I also have a Modest lab Ditto if you want that as part of my offer
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Bump
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Hi. I don't have anything currently. However I am trying to get my normal badge up as high as I can in master levels before November when I have a planned ditto hunt for TR. I already have someone else I'm keeping an eye on IV\s of any I hatch, I could keep an eye out for your specific request as well if you like. Provided you don't find what you are looking for in the mean time, of course. Let me know.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

Hi. I don't have anything currently. However I am trying to get my normal badge up as high as I can in master levels before November when I have a planned ditto hunt for TR. I already have someone else I'm keeping an eye on IV\s of any I hatch, I could keep an eye out for your specific request as well if you like. Provided you don't find what you are looking for in the mean time, of course. Let me know.
Sure, I'm interested. I'll let you know if I find one before then.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Wow look who forgot to bump and wasted like 4 thread days...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page