PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐉 Team Devastating Drake Raffle (April '24) 🐉

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

TabooTiger's AvatarTabooTiger
Username: TabooTiger TypeRace Score: 0 Other: I've got a few donos to send. Thank you so much for hosting this and GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!
April 2024 Trophy by Cherushii78
PAUSED: = 1 1 0 Staff has avatar credit information
grrkch's Avatargrrkch
Username: grrkch TypeRace Score: 0 Other: thank you sm for making this an epic type race!!
Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
First off, I just want to say once more this type race team has been absolutely amazing. This raffle has been my honor to host. There were a total of 48 entries and 153 prizes! So, if I can math, everyone should receive at least 3 prizes, thanks to all the donations! Alrighty y'all, Prize Time begins! Drum roll please!

Proof of random.org (LONG LIST)

I have condensed the prize rollout into a shorter list here, where everyone's name only comes up once. This is the list I will be using to send out prizes. I will try my very best to make sure you do not receive a prize you donated. As a reminder, prizes are random.

Shortened Prize Rollout List

1. octazooka 2. Fantasm 3. DarkMoonRAY 4. Cycloneferno 5. thundr 6. cosmicwolf978 7. eclipsedmoon 8. Burial 9. AceKase 10. Mimthyss 11. impish.sei 12. electricshocker 13. stopboorider 14. Tacticalight 15. RakkardLennasch 16. jetsharkdragon 17. MahouKidder 18. Tsukuyomii 19. miquella 20. ShizukuOsaka99 21. Maetis 22. NeoN Lollipop 23. WanderBoy 24. All Hail Puppy 25. Made0fStars 26. Avarii 27. LadyTulp 28. xelario 29. dogboy 30. yautjan 31. Captain Alex 32. Figmentfyre 33. SpringSprouts 34. Panceon 35. TabooTiger 36. mickeyman713 37. SnaffleShortcake 38. lichgender 39. WinterScout 40. cowboycanis 41. Mourning 42. Cherushii78 43. rokiwii 44. SnekBoio 45. volnixian 46. Zestycat 47. SeventhSeraph 48. grrkch
I will be working on sending out prizes. Please accept them as soon as possible so I can continue to the next person. I only hve 10 trade slots so it may take me a bit!
Fighting Gems: 1576 of 4300 = 36.65%
Steel Gems: 2177 of 3200 = 68.03%
Terracotta Epees: 136 of 500
Image by Dragoncake
Avarri's AvatarAvarri
I'm not sure if it'll affect anything but my username was misspelled on the list! Just wanna make sure you don't accidentally send to the wrong person 😅 This is really exciting though! Thank you for organizing this raffle ♡ and to everyone who donated
Team Dragon Type Race April 2024!
Pfp drawn by Raac and colored by me! Type Race trophy by Cherushii78

QUOTE originally posted by Avarri

I'm not sure if it'll affect anything but my username was misspelled on the list! Just wanna make sure you don't accidentally send to the wrong person 😅 This is really exciting though! Thank you for organizing this raffle ♡ and to everyone who donated
Oh shoot! Im so sorry!
Avarri's AvatarAvarri

QUOTE originally posted by Zerobold

QUOTE originally posted by Avarri

Oh shoot! Im so sorry!
It's okay!
Alright y'all! All of the prizes have been officially sent out, and that marks the end of this raffle! Hopefully i'll see y'all down the line! As of PFQ Contest Rules, this thread is locked because the raffle is over. The thread will be deleted at the end of this week since the type race scores will be cleared anyways. If you need anything, please PM me.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page