PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐉 Team Devastating Drake Raffle (April '24) 🐉

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
Welcome to the Devastating Drake Type Race Raffle! My name is Zerobold and I am excited to host a raffle for Devastating Drake! Sign-ups and Donations are open! Sign-ups will end April 24th (at 23:59:59 Server Time). Donations will be accepted until April 24th (at 23:59:59 Server Time). Prizes will be distributed between April 25th and May 2nd. Random.org will be used to generate the order in which I send out prizes. If there are more prizes than entries, I will continue to send out prizes following that order. I will post screenshots for proof.

Rules

• You must be a member of Team Devastating Drake of April 2024 to enter. • You must have at least 200 points to enter. • You do not have to participate in the raffle to donate. Please see the Donation Guide for what to donate. Donations should be sent to me before the deadline (see above.) • Please use the Entry Form. This helps provide proof to your points and keeps things a little more organized. • "Tickets"
Tickets refers to the number of "entries" a person has to try and get higher on the prize claim list (more tickets does NOT necessarily mean more prizes!).
are earned based on how many points you earn this Type Race. 200 points = 1 Ticket, 500 points = 2 Tickets, and then every additional 500 points will earn another additional Ticket. (i.e. 1000 points = 3 tickets, 1500 points = 4 tickets, etc.) • A single additional ticket may be earned if you donate prizes.

Donation Guide

You do not have to donate to participate, nor do you need to participate in order to donate. By donating, you acknowledge that the said pokemon/item will be used for the raffle. They will not be returned once donated. What qualifies as an appropriate donation? • Any Shiny or Albino pokemon. They do not have to be Dragon-type! • Delta pokemon are allowed if they are holding an item on the list below. They do not have to be Dragon-type (original or delta!) • Items must be attached to a pokemon (a regular pokemon is fine): • Summon Items or Legendary Seals • Mega Stones or Vouchers • Data Volumes or Vouchers • Medium or Large Gems of any type • Z-crystals or fragments of any type • Boxes or BoxBoxes • Relic Items • Daycare Pass bundles (x10 or x60) • Shiny Charms, Uber Charms, HM Vouchers, etc. See something not listed above? Just ask!

Entry Form

Copy and Paste the form below to enter. [b]Username:[/b] [b]TypeRace Score:[/b] [inventory=typerace] [b]Other:[/b]

Prize Pool

All prizes can be seen in my fields labelled "Raffle" at the end of my fields.

Entries

UsernameDonation?Tickets
miquella✔️14
WanderBoy✔️25
electricshocker✔️8
NeoN Lollipop✔️10
eclipsedmoon✔️13
cowboycanis✔️11
Mimthyss✔️24
volnixian✔️6
ZestycatNo5
octazooka✔️16
MahouKidder✔️16
mickeyman713✔️11
Made0fStars✔️8
cosmicwolf978✔️9
lichgenderNo6
Tacticalight✔️7
Panceon✔️7
ShizukuOsaka99No19
thundr✔️42
Tsukuyomii✔️27
DarkMoonRAYNo13
All Hail Puppy✔️5
impish.sei✔️36
rokiwiiNo1
SnekBoioNo3
AceKase✔️7
yautjan✔️23
Burial✔️27
stopbooriderNo4
Mourning✔️5
Figmentfyre✔️4
Cycloneferno✔️41
AvarriNo5
jetsharkdragon✔️9
dogboy✔️7
FantasmNo4
Captain AlexNo3
SeventhSeraph✔️3
xelario✔️5
LadyTulp✔️5
RakkardLennaschNo4
Maetis✔️16
Cherushii78✔️9
WinterScoutNo11
SnaffleShortcake✔️11
SpringSproutsNo7
TabooTiger✔️10
grrkchNo3
Fighting Gems: 1576 of 4300 = 36.65%
Steel Gems: 2177 of 3200 = 68.03%
Terracotta Epees: 136 of 500
Image by Dragoncake
miquella's Avatarmiquella
Username: miquella TypeRace Score: 0 Other: :3 so excited!!l we are doing so well in the standings, you guys are all so cool
Score: 0
WanderBoy's AvatarWanderBoy
Username: WanderBoy TypeRace Score: 0 Other: Thanks for running this raffle!
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
PFP icon by indigowytch
Username: Electricshocker TypeRace Score: 0 Other: Thanks for hosting the raffle! I'll send some donations!
Magmariser

Magmariser

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A box containing vast amounts of fire energy.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +14,024,814
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Click her, please!
NeoN Lollipop's AvatarNeoN Lollipop
Username: NeoN Lollipop TypeRace Score: 0 Other:Thankyou for running this! And well done to Dragon Team! Absolutely smashed it.
Collecting 397 ~~~~ My Shop link
Credit:LycanKai
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
Username: eclipsedmoon TypeRace Score: 0 Other: thank you so much for hosting! i will be sending some donations over shortly ^.^
Made by J.D.Fox
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +19,424,530
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +5,946,610
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
cowboycanis's Avatarcowboycanis
Username: cowboycanis TypeRace Score: 0 Other: ty for hosting! :-) I'll send some donations in a few!
canis ✮ 6teen he/him lover of dragons & bugs 0
credit
Art from Pokemon TCG F2U code by Gumshoe
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
Username: Mimthyss TypeRace Score: 0 Other: Thank you for kindly hosting this raffle! I will be donating some stuff, lemme see what I got and I'll send em your way :]
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
volnixian's Avatarvolnixian
Username: volnixian TypeRace Score: 0 (2,376) Other: i plan on donating an albino gible, yippee!
Check About for sales ^_^ I have special sales and discounts for my type race team! I love to help if I can, feel free to DM me! Avatar by me :)
Zestycat's AvatarZestycat
Username:Zestycat TypeRace Score: 0 Other:SOOOO EXCITED THIS WAS SO FUN GUYS!!
Hey there! My name is Seby :3 I have an Art shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/412739/Seby-s-art-shop I would love if you got a commission from me!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page