PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☀️ eclipse art shop ! (PWYW) 🌑

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

sunrays's Avatarsunrays
  • intro
  • rules
  • examples
  • prices
  • adopts

sunrise 'n moonbeam's joint art shop !!

now open !!

keep in mind that these apply to us both ! though, we both may have special rules just for us , ! they'll have a * (asterisk) beside them! dont rush us !! reminders are fine, and preferred, but we cant get things done if we're rushed ! it stresses us out, and makes me lose motivation quickly ! if you're going to use our art on pfq, credit our shop !! or , if you're going to use our art elsewhere, credit our toy h.ouses !! we have the right to decline your order if we cannot, or wont do it ! if that's the case, feel free to order something different thats easier or better for us ! currency will be sent after you recieve your order, as it puts less stress and anxiety on us both. the normal rules ! dont order something against pfq's rules, nothing icky please, don't be rude , dont trace/copy our work, please properly credit

*✧・゚:*☀️ sunrise's half !! ☀️*:・゚✧*

i haven't done these in so long , , ,but hello !! i draw on krita most of the time, , and i tend to take a bit when drawing things ! i can take up to 3 days if reminded about it for pieces, though that amount can be longer depending on the detail and size of the piece ! i take two drawings at a time, to make things easier on me current slots: open ! 💖

examples !

you can pay how much you want, but keep in mind that how much you pay influences the amount of detailing 'n such we do ! as an example, lower amounts = minimal shading to none, higher amounts = more shading and detailwork ☀️💖🌑 we accept game currency ( 1zc = 5.5gp = 5k credits ) , any and all summons, any large gem, any medium gem, delta points (0.5zc per point) , melan pokemon (moonbeam's nature preference is careful/calm/gentle, sunrise's nature preference is gentle/calm/relaxed) with gender preference of male/genderless (1zc per delta point), boxboxes (120zc), daycare passes x60 (120zc), any z crystal (120zc), any hunt item, memory stick, hm, uber, shiny charm (dead or alive) (site price + 50zc), ditto egg voucher (250zc) , special delta pokemon (male/genderless pref) (see our nature preferences above !)
coming soon
Header img can be found here moon favicon sun favicons emoji divider superstar daycare pass is offical fnaf: sb art Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
art in pfp is by me, character is by @wxnter_rain on tumblr
moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
  • notes
  • examples
  • prices
  • adopts
hello and welcome to my side of the shop ! i'm moonbeam and i'll be using ms paint and kirta (though they're not art programs, i might also use whitefox n' freeform). > i will only be working with visual references. > i do tend to work pretty fast but i also tend to be rather forgetful and have trouble focusing so, feel free to send me reminders if you feel it necessary :] > it can take me anywhere from a few hours to a month to complete an art work. > i will most likely try drawing your character before declining, the only thing i might auto decline are multiple limbs. > i am willing to draw just about anything ! > most art will be used as a finished example, please notify me if you would like me to Not Use it as one! > the art quality Will be based on how much you pay. > if you'd like to upload the art or use it offsite, you can ask if i have that social or simply credit my toyhou.se, neurodivergentclowns.

order form

this is optional but preferred, please also type after the [/b] as it makes it easier for me to read. [b]username:[/b] [b]reference:[/b] [b]type:[/b] [b]pose/expression:[/b] [b]extra:[/b] [b]would you like to approve of the sketch?:[/b] [b]payment:[/b] example of it filled out: [b]username:[/b] moonrays [b]reference:[/b] link goes here using [url]example link[/url] / [url=link goes here]example text[/url] [b]type:[/b] bust [b]pose/expression:[/b] creative freedom !! / happy and excited, maybe stimming? [b]extra:[/b] anything extra would go here, could be about the character or just a note,, like if you want a marking changed or there's color/design inconsistency and you want to make sure i know which to go off of (if there is a design or color inconsistency/alt PLEASE tell me which one you'd like me to use) [b]would you like to approve of the sketch?:[/b] yes! [b]payment:[/b] 5 summons / 560gp / etc. alt filled example: username: moonrays reference: link goes here using [url]example link[/url] / [url=link goes here]example text[/url] type: bust pose/expression: creative freedom !! / happy and excited, maybe stimming? extra: anything extra would go here, could be about the character or just a note,, like if you want a marking changed or there's color/design inconsistency and you want to make sure i know which to go off of would you like to approve of the sketch?: yes! payment: 5 summons / 560gp / etc.
que: 1. kizomu 2. 3.
all characters are mine unless stated otherwise in a tooltip.

kirta examples

icons

busts

half bodies

moon from five nights at freddy's security breach

full bodies

ms paint examples

busts

dogday and catnap are from poppy's playtime

full body

kinito from kinitopet

doodle pages

kinito from kinitopet
sam & kinito from kinitopet

freeform examples

half bodies

whiteboard fox examples

prices are pay what you want! but, the art Is affect by how much you pay. i accept: > game currency ( 1zc = 5.5gp = 5k credits ) > Any and All summons
my collected ones are:
gold statue
steel statue
rock statue
electric statue
dragon statue
eclipse flute
beast ball
> Any large gem (120zc) > Any medium gem (10zc) > delta points (0.5zc per point) > melan careful/calm/gentle pokemon (male/genderless preferred) (1zc per delta point) > boxboxes (120zc) > daycare passes x60 (120zc) > any z crystal (120zc) > any hunt item, memory stick, hm, uber, shiny charm (dead or alive) (site price + 50zc) > ditto egg voucher (300zc) > special careful/calm/gentle delta pokemon (male/genderless pref) > last season and this seasons tournament tokens
coming soon
Header img from here moon favicon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by me
SimplyJason's AvatarSimplyJason
howdy @sunrays / sunrise ! if possible, i'd love to order a joint piece featuring both my fursona [ refs here ] and my partner's fursona [refs here and here ] posed together (similarly to your sun & moon example piece, for a general vibe, but feel free to take some artistic liberty with it!). hopefully the links to tumblr work, but if not lmk and i can send alt versions! i'll gladly play 400 zc for the piece ^u^

jason | they/it/xe/pup & es/xier (auf deutsch) | 24+

my name is jason, and i’m just your average gay, genderqueer trans man with a love for canid pokés.
My Website!Social Justice Infocredits

credits

code @neonyan forum icon @aishfish on toyhouse signature portrait @cscoop on toyhouse
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
@SimplyJason hello hello !!!! thamk you so much for ordering :] !!! i'd love to , and will get to work on it as soon as possible !!! all refs work and are perfect ! i should be done with it in 1 - 3 days , ,, do you want to get messaged progress sketches along with the final piece to add imput ?
SimplyJason's AvatarSimplyJason

QUOTE originally posted by sunrays

@SimplyJason hello hello !!!! thamk you so much for ordering :] !!! i'd love to , and will get to work on it as soon as possible !!! all refs work and are perfect ! i should be done with it in 1 - 3 days , ,, do you want to get messaged progress sketches along with the final piece to add imput ?
awesome, thank you so much for accepting the order! and sure, that works ^u^ very much looking forward to hear from ya!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
howdy @moonrays !! username: kizomu reference: Beau!!! type: halfbody pose/expression: for his expression, can his face be something like this: >w<? (i cant describe expressions well ^^;) and for the pose, i want him to hug three plushies of Spike, Jimmy and Kei from Ape Escape!! (it should be one of each, like, one Spike plushie, one Jimmy plushie and one Kei plushie) extra: you can simplify Kei's hair like in his official artwork! and Spike has multiple designs and i don't mind which one you draw! payment: 1,000 GP, two large normal gems, two large grass gems and a large ice gem
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
moonrays's Avatarmoonrays

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

howdy @moonrays !! username: kizomu reference: Beau!!! type: halfbody pose/expression: for his expression, can his face be something like this: >w<? (i cant describe expressions well ^^;) and for the pose, i want him to hug three plushies of Spike, Jimmy and Kei from Ape Escape!! (it should be one of each, like, one Spike plushie, one Jimmy plushie and one Kei plushie) extra: you can simplify Kei's hair like in his official artwork! and Spike has multiple designs and i don't mind which one you draw! payment: 1,000 GP, two large normal gems, two large grass gems and a large ice gem
alright ! i'll work on him as soon as i can! would you like to approve the sketch before i finalize things?
kizomu's Avatarkizomu

QUOTE originally posted by moonrays

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

alright ! i'll work on him as soon as i can! would you like to approve the sketch before i finalize things?
sure!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page