PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☀️ eclipse art shop ! (PWYW) 🌑

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > ☀️ eclipse art shop ! (PWYW) 🌑 >

moonrays's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmoonrays
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
  • notes
  • examples
  • prices
  • adopts (1)

CLOSED

i'm a bit too busy right now :( hello and welcome to my side of the shop ! i'm moonbeam and i'll be using ms paint and kirta (though they're not art programs, i might also use whitefox n' freeform). > i will only be working with visual references. > i do tend to work pretty fast but i also tend to be rather forgetful and have trouble focusing so, feel free to send me reminders if you feel it necessary :] > it can take me anywhere from a few hours to a month to complete an art work. > i will most likely try drawing your character before declining, the only thing i might auto decline are multiple limbs. > i am willing to draw just about anything ! > most art will be used as a finished example, please notify me if you would like me to Not Use it as one! > the art quality Will be based on how much you pay. > if you'd like to upload the art or use it offsite, you can ask if i have that social or simply credit my toyhou.se, moonfnaf.

order form

this is optional but preferred, please also type after the [/b] as it makes it easier for me to read. [b]username:[/b] [b]reference:[/b] [b]type:[/b] [b]pose/expression:[/b] [b]extra:[/b] [b]would you like to approve of the sketch?:[/b] [b]payment:[/b] example of it filled out: [b]username:[/b] moonrays [b]reference:[/b] link goes here using [url]example link[/url] / [url=link goes here]example text[/url] [b]type:[/b] bust [b]pose/expression:[/b] creative freedom !! / happy and excited, maybe stimming? [b]extra:[/b] anything extra would go here, could be about the character or just a note,, like if you want a marking changed or there's color/design inconsistency and you want to make sure i know which to go off of (if there is a design or color inconsistency/alt PLEASE tell me which one you'd like me to use) [b]would you like to approve of the sketch?:[/b] yes! [b]payment:[/b] 5 summons / 560gp / etc. alt filled example: username: moonrays reference: link goes here using [url]example link[/url] / [url=link goes here]example text[/url] type: bust pose/expression: creative freedom !! / happy and excited, maybe stimming? extra: anything extra would go here, could be about the character or just a note,, like if you want a marking changed or there's color/design inconsistency and you want to make sure i know which to go off of would you like to approve of the sketch?: yes! payment: 5 summons / 560gp / etc.
que: 1. 2. 3.

finished

belongs to kizomu
all characters are mine unless stated otherwise in a tooltip.

kirta examples

lined

the following characters belong to sunrays
icons do Not fall under the pwyw, they are 500zc/equiv

icons

ms paint examples

characters belong are from kinitopet
prices are pay what you want! but, the art Is affect by how much you pay. i accept: > game currency ( 1zc = 5.5gp = 5k credits ) > Any and All summons
my collected ones are: summon_rgg.png
gold statue
summon_rst.png
steel statue
summon_rrk.png
rock statue
summon_rel.png
electric statue
summon_red.png
dragon statue
summon_bag.png
eclipse flute
summon_nih.png
beast ball
> Any large gem (30zc) > delta points (0.5zc per point) > melan careful/calm/gentle pokemon (male/genderless preferred) (1zc per delta point) > boxboxes (120zc) > daycare passes x60 (120zc) > any z crystal (120zc) > any hunt item, memory stick, hm, uber, shiny charm (dead or alive) (site price + 50zc) > ditto egg voucher (300zc) > special careful/calm/gentle delta pokemon (male/genderless pref) > last season and this seasons tournament tokens

milktank + pawmot - pwyw

Header img from here moon favicon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by kittytask on th of my character vector
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page