PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Danga's Dex Shed

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Danganmonpa's AvatarDanganmonpa
Yeah...Hi! I just found out about these journals a little bit ago? So why not cook one up? I don't know how to do all of the fancy graphics i see everyone else have, so this'll be a text only experience i'm afraid. It's what, April 17th as i'm writing this? So i'll use this as my space to ramble about my little journey to fill out the whole dex as much as i can. (This includes shinies and the like, but one step at a time lol.) I can't really hit the ground running with this since i'm saving up for a BFM, if i'm going to really go for this, i want to start with a lovely, blank slate. I'm about halfway there? I get a good chunk of credits from a daily login mission, so once that floods in, i'll be good to go. (I'm so close! 118/120!) But other than that, yeah...I'm not sure what else to drop here, but if you've read through this far, you get a genuine thank you from me. I'll try and update this as i go, but they'll be very inconsistent, i don't have a lot of motivation a lot of the time |D
Update two i guess? This one might not be as long, since i'm pumping it out before i get ready for work. But we've made good progress. Managed to get a hold of the funds to secure a BFM though selling off some summon items i had laying around. (I know people want them, i didn't really want to but it was fast cash |D lol.) So now it's the waiting game to see when BFM resets! I don't know how i'm going to really approach things, if i'm going to start a region at a time or just sorta grab whatever i don't already have. I'm just not sure which method would work more? In my head, doing things a region at a time would be slower, yes, but it would make it far easier for me to keep track of what's going on and in general help me keep things more organized. (God knows i need to be more organized.) But on the other hand, taking whatever i need that's "new" would help me fill slots way quicker, but i see it getting very messy very quickly. I'm sure i'll lock in an idea before long, i'll ponder the options while i'm on shift tonight. It's officially the starting line in sight now, though. I've still got a million and one things to work through though. -How am i handling summons? -What is my plan with PFQ variants? -Will i allow myself to break my rule of doing this "solo" if it means certain things might just not be reachable for me? (You could say i technically failed already since i traded to get the money for the BFM, but i like to think since we haven't actually started yet, it doesn't count.) -Do i actually WANT to try and fill out all the PFQ exclusives and variants? I've got a lot to think about, but for now? I'm gonna go get my uniform on and get ready, i've got money to earn. |D
IT HAS BEGUN! My BFM kicked in a couple of hours ago, so i managed to get the dex wipe and we've finally got a few Pokemon in. I was debating if i should exclusively use the lab or if i'd allow myself to search for eggs in the daycare. I gave it some thought and eventually settled on allowing myself to use any eggs i find, i just can't take already hatched Pokemon. Since i want to try my best to fill the dex in order, waiting for the lab cooldowns would've dragged the time this took by more than i'm willing to deal with lol. So yeah, Kanto starters are all down, i'm planning to have them all laid out in order on my fields, but i don't think i'm gonna be going for a living dex (Though i am tempted, it'd be more hassle, but ut would look SO good in the long run). That's all i have, short entry today since i'm writing this on my work break, and i'm back on the clock in a couple mins, but it's fun time.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page