PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Danga's Dex Shed

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Danga's Dex Shed >

Danganmonpa's AvatarDanganmonpa
IT HAS BEGUN! My BFM kicked in a couple of hours ago, so i managed to get the dex wipe and we've finally got a few Pokemon in. I was debating if i should exclusively use the lab or if i'd allow myself to search for eggs in the daycare. I gave it some thought and eventually settled on allowing myself to use any eggs i find, i just can't take already hatched Pokemon. Since i want to try my best to fill the dex in order, waiting for the lab cooldowns would've dragged the time this took by more than i'm willing to deal with lol. So yeah, Kanto starters are all down, i'm planning to have them all laid out in order on my fields, but i don't think i'm gonna be going for a living dex (Though i am tempted, it'd be more hassle, but ut would look SO good in the long run). That's all i have, short entry today since i'm writing this on my work break, and i'm back on the clock in a couple mins, but it's fun time.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page