PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TEAM RAFFLE (April 2024) Twinkle Tackle Fariy Team

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Peter's AvatarPeter
Username: Peter Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: Yes What I am Donating: https://pokefarm.com/summary/cHyRc
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Username: RavenIsLost Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: Yes! What I am Donating: N/A
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,284,047
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]
Creats's AvatarCreats
Username: Creats Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: Yes ^^ What I am Donating:
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Pokemon
  • Credits
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser
716/?
Avatar made by Cryst I made this signature
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Username:HowlingCat Type Race Score: 0 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: Nope What I am Donating: N/A
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
REMIDNER (was at work so finally get to post this) I'm only missing one person's donations at this time and they have been messaged. You have until reset to send any more donations. Tomorrow is the final day to sign up for the raffle; this is also going to be posted in the original team thread to see if anyone else still subscribed wishes to join. Once reset happens tomorrow; this thread will be updated with everything including Grand Prize numbers (randomized) for those participating.
Favorite Pokemon
©
Code by Saskiawolf Character owned by Saskiawolf Avatar & Character on template by Temporal! <3
preciousbots's Avatarpreciousbots
Username: preciousbots Type Race Score: 875 Are you Participating in the Grand Prizes?: No
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
SIGN UPS FOR RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED! Grand Prize winners have been randomized by number located with this image link: Timestamped List for Grand Prize. The first post will be updated shortly. The Random Sequence Generator will give me the order in which Standard Prizes will be sent out. This will be randomized again once the first list is completed. The First sequence is as shown here: First Standard Prize Timestamp An edit to this post will come with the Grand Prize Winners with Timestamped as I'm going to try and do them quickly and procced to get prizes sent out. EDIT: Grand Prize Winners found! Trades to be set up and sent shortly. I do only have 10 Trade spots so it will take some time to go through <3

Grand Prize Winners (with Timestamp)

Did these as quickly as I could but storms in past couple hours has made my internet a little funky and loadtimes were longer than I'm used to. Time started: 00:13:00 Grand Prize #1 Winner: Creats Grand Prize #2 Winner: PeacefulInvasion Grand Prize #3 Winner: TheyRotting Grand Prize #4 Winner: Miiyv Grand Prize #5 Winner: Gaj Redfox Grand Prize #6 Winner: RavenIsLost Grand Prize #7 Winner: Spaceship Grand Prize #8 Winner: Deadlock21 Grand Prize #9 Winner: Tatsuya Grand Prize #10 Winner: Leggyre
EDIT #2: Feel free to post now in this thread; as I get things set up and all I will be renaming the donated pokemon to their winners and keep going so I know who goes where and I can get it all set up and ready to go so even if I am at work (like tomorrow >.<) on break I can send out more trades as soon as more become available! Also all Grand Prize winners have been messaged. And Prizes have started to be sent. <3 Thank you all for participating in my raffle for the team and hope y'all did at least enjoy our Team <3 EDIT #3: Standard Prizes are being renamed now. First 27 (number of users) have been named; second set is being named now with Standard Prize List #2 to begin excess specials. Again, these will all be sent out as soon as possible, I will just be leaving space in my trade center. If you happen to be online at a certain time, feel free to send me a message. If I respond and we both have time, I can send your winnings quickly with the spare trade slots. If I do not respond, this means I am either sleeping or at work (work a double tomorrow potentially due to weather and arm pain) and will respond when I have available time and for how long. Otherwise you will get a response when I am home and have plenty of time to send trades out <3 I just ask that everyone bare with me as I send all these out because of everyone's different schedules <3 EDIT #4: Here is Standard Prize winner List #3. Honestly didn't believe we had enough for 3 full sets! Next List will only take the first 5 as that will be the remaining of the Standard Prizes. So when that one comes around, good luck! EDIT #5: Final Standard List #4; remember, with this one, it was only the first five; as that was the remainder of the Standard Prizes. With this, all prizes have been renamed and organized in the fields to be sent as soon as possible to users. As another note, to be added to the first post, you have 24 hours to accept your prizes before I will undo them and send the next set to new people and rotate back. This is so I can get all prizes out as quickly and effectively as possible to everyone!
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Congrats to all the winners!! ^_^ And thank you to Roxcine for hosting both the TR thread and this raffle! Hosting both is absolutely nuts!! As a side note, I have a trade centre expansion I can lend out if it’d help you distribute prizes and you’d like to borrow!! ^^ You can just PM me and I’ll send it over :>
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Thanks! I do now have the expansion in Trade center so they are being sent out as soon as more spots become available! If you are online however, feel free to send me a message for a response and I can get trades sent out ASAP (even if I have on spot left)
shady0220uwu's Avatarshady0220uwu
How do we know if we won any prizes?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page