PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fishing Area Not Letting Me Fish

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Senka's AvatarSenka
It was after the update I believe, where things got reset and you got new rewards and the like. I went to the fishing area and it says 'New Area Unlocked'. I click to open it, which in this case is the Ocean Area. But when I hit 'Continue' to unlock it, I get this Error 'Mutex failure: please ensure you only have one browser tab using the Fishing page.' I only have one page open for PokeFarm at a time, so I really don't know if it was something I did, or when the site was getting updated it did it. I would just like to fish again as it was a fun pastime. If you need screenshots I can provide them.
Avitar made by TheMaleLunala for my use only Sprite edited and used with permission by HowlingCat ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
Did refreshing the page resolve it? That normally works for me.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
Senka's AvatarSenka
Yes, many times but it still gives me the same error.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page