PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Style Parody Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

PanPan12's AvatarPanPan12

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the Style Parody Art School, where thread helpers, teachers, and I will be teaching and helping you regarding drawing artstyles of other artists. If I'm teaching you how to draw an artstyle of yours, I will teach you a different artstyle, unless you're a teacher or a thread helper. Have fun and enjoy yourself! If you don't like the artstyle, don't make fun of it.

Teacher form

Hello, I would like to be a teacher! Username: Other:

Student form

Hello, I would like to be a student! Username: What would you like to learn?: Anything you're struggling with?: Description (optional): Other:

Teachers

PanPan12

Students

None
PFP is my art of my OC named Candycanebox.

Achievement Pokemon to click!

This is my first albino that I got from a trade.
Lv. 39 — 1,871 / 5,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Name: Mr. Rainbow Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
1st lesson: We'll be drawing Ur_l0cal_weebuwu's (on SU) style. (Waiting for students and teachers)
Hello, I would like to be a teacher! Username: Greenbunny1998 Other: I like the idea and looking forward to teaching with you and thank you so much :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Hello, I would like to be a student! Username: AnonymousEspeon What would you like to learn?: Well, I'd really like to learn how to refrence better, and that seems to be what this art school is all about :> Anything you're struggling with?: Mostly proportions. Description (optional): not sure what exactly to put here 😅 Other: Thanks for making this art school :]

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
@Greenbunny1998 You've been accepted as a teacher, thank you! @AnonymousEspeon You've been accepted as a student, thanks! Also yes, Style Parody Art School is all about referencing and copying other's artstyles, as said in the 1st post.
Hello, I would like to be a student! Username: ShootingStarRain What would you like to learn?: Uhh, I suck at everything. I can draw ferals/some anthros somewhere accurately, humans and anthros probably Anything you're struggling with?: I am incapable of drawing humans Other: I take inspiration, and my own art style is basically just a lot of different styles of seen online, plus whatever i was born with, mixed into this childish mashup. So I may take a trait or two and incoporate it into my own style, but I defintely will not just steal said style entirely :D Also I am quite busy, especially lately, so i might be popping on and off
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
@ShootingStarRain Accepted, thank you so much!
First lesson starts! Ur_l0cal_weebuwu on Sketchers United draws varying body types. It can be broken into circles, ovals, triangles, straight lines, curved lines, and rectangles. Body part lines can also overlap. Whatever you do, don't draw the female chest in the outer side of the body! It should be drawn on the inner side, instead. (I also forgot about this thread)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page