PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Auto-sell Target for Items

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
For all the items in my Evolution Items, Special Evolution Items, and Forme-Change Items tabs of my inventory I only keep two of each and sell the excess, all of the Berries tabs I keep only a thousand of, and every so often I'll come in and full clear my Training Bags and most of my Treasures tab. In my experience these are not worth putting up in the market and I don't want to hoard them now when I need credits for other things at the moment. It would be useful if we could set a "max-owned" goal of sort per item, and if we recieve an extra that goes over that limit it would automatically be sold. The tooltip that appears when you get the item could, under the normal text for getting the item, state your max-count of that item, and that the item sold for the number of credits if it did go over that number.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
Bump
Bump
Bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page