PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Draconic Wind Adopts!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

*Snip!*
Oooh icicc! And it's alr! Rambling bout ocs is always fun, so I get that and not at all a problem ^^ As for that adopt specifically, they indeed are available! And any z crystal is accepted aswell for any of the available adopts. Feel free to shoot the gp and crystals my way whenever and I'll transfer them over to your th as soon as I'm able to do so!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

*Snip!*
Oooh icicc! And it's alr! Rambling bout ocs is always fun, so I get that and not at all a problem ^^ As for that adopt specifically, they indeed are available! And any z crystal is accepted aswell for any of the available adopts. Feel free to shoot the gp and crystals my way whenever and I'll transfer them over to your th as soon as I'm able to do so!
We've sent them over!
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

*Snip*
Thank you very much for adopting! Sent them your way just now ^^
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Bump!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Bump! Still plenty of designs available! Nothing new for now tho, recovering from a bit of a sickness of sorts, so couldn't do anything just yet ^^
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Bump!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
New one added: Skitty/Swablu Fusion! Available for 500

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page