PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Draconic Wind Adopts!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Draconic Wind Adopts!
  • Info
  • Adopts
Hello everyone and welcome to my fusion/design adopt shop!

I'm Tiaxy, and I decided to open up a shop for my fusion/design adopts instead of it all being on a simple thread! You can expect to see more as time goes, not set on a scedule however, I will be adding them every once in a while whenever I come up with more and with a normal and shiny versionbaswell in the case of pokemon!

Thank you for stopping by and for your interest!

lore/Dex Entry info

Some adopts come with some lore/dex entry to them to help them have a bit more to them and to help people have a bit of an idea for what the adopt might be, but you do not need to keep to it if you do not want to! Feel free to come up with your own lore if you would like, it's welcomed and encouraged!

Rules

- Subscribe to the thread to make sure you don't miss anything once you set an order for an adopt, - Make sure you credit my Toyhou.se Tiaxy, - After adoption, you'll get the unwatermarked version of the piece in pms, - It's yours to do with however, but don't claim my original design as yours or change that besides resizing, - Don't sell it for more than you bought it for, unless you commed art for 'em, - Don't buy it just to sell it off immediatelly after!

Accepted Currencies And Items

Conversion: 1.00$/€ = 100 = 500 = 500,000 Currency convereter
* Anything in bold is the priority at a given moment! *
- Any currency on site - usd/eur either to my Paypal or Ko-fi, will be discussed off-site - Hypermode Voucher (Any) - Übercharm (250) - Shiny Charm (200) - Daycare Pass x60 (120) - Megastone Vouchers (120) - Boxbox (120) - Any Z Crystal (100) - / Current And Past Tournament Tokens (25) - / Cloned/Origin Sash (25) - Any Large Gems (20) - Mixed payment is accepted!

Flight Rising Currency

- I also accept Flight Rising gems and treasure as payment aswell! 100gems/ktreasure = 100 My account on there is Chatadile Once order of a design/adopt is confirmed, send a pm or crossroad trade with the gems and/or treasure my way!
(First time opening a shop, so if I missed anything, just lemme know!)
Here are all the adopts currently available!

Order Form (Optional)

Would like to order an adopt! Which one(s): Payment: Anything Else?:

* 800zc Designs (2)

(2/2) Keldeo/(M) Ampharos Fusion

A fusion inbetween a Keldeo and Mega Ampharos! Normal: Shiny (With Golden/Coppery Hooves):

600zc Designs (1)

(1/2) Eclipsed Espeon

An Espeon that miraculously evolved under the solar eclipse!

Dex Entry

They gained a look similar to a night sky and their eyes resemble the eclipse aswell. It is said if you dare look into their eyes without any proper protection, you can risk temporary blindness, only temporarily however, since it isn't as great of a presence as the real fenomenon. This also effects other pokemon and they visibly try and avoid eye contact, which is something Eclipsed Espeon doesn't understand the reason for when they are freshly evolved. Once they learn of this fact, they tend to keep their eyes closed to avoid hurting others by accident. They somehow are still able to see without any trouble even with a closed visage. If someone angers them however, they don't mind opening them up again. Their typing remained the same despite their unusual looks, however, some might have gained another one in the process, which can differ from Espeon to Espeon.
Normal: Sold! Shiny:

500zc Designs (2)

(2/2) Chatot/Totodile Fusion

Normal: Shiny:

400zc Designs (4)

(2/2) Trapinch/Tentacool Fusion

A Trapinch and Tentacool fusion! Might be small, but still pretty cool! Normal: Shiny:

(2/2) Eternally Flowing Eevee

A variant of eevee that is water and normal type.

Dex Entry

The water that's flowing from their lily pad and hair are seemingly unending, but it stops at a certain distance from the pokemon and doesn't leave anything behind once they move either. Their body is seemingly made up of water aswell, but when touched, there is rather softness of fur instead of the expected wetness even though there are visible bubbles that tend to move around their body. They come in different colors, less different sizes.
(They kind of like a fusion of a Ludicolo and Eevee, but they kinda lost the latter allong the way, so they mainly an eevee that is water/normal type!) Normal Coloration (Common) Red River Coloration (Alt)

300zc Designs (3)

(2/2) Dragon Variant Spheal

A lil Spheal that is a Dragon variant! Small stature, but bigger bite! Can have either Water or Ice next to its Dragon typing aswell ^^ Normal: Shiny/Alr:

(1/4) Non-Pokemon

These adopts are original designs of mine! Base is made by me ^^ They don't belong to any species, so you can decide on what they are after adoption npp! They all have a th already, so if you have one aswell, I'll just send the character over to you through my alt named DraconicWind! If you don't have one, not at all a problem, I'll just remove their page and provide you with the png in pms! 1st. Sold! 2nd. Sold! 3rd. Sold! 4th. Oped

Past Adopts/Designs

(0/2) Blood Moon Umbreon 600zc

An Umbreon that evolved under mysterious circumstances!

Dex Entry

Their way of evolving is unknown, reasoning for the name is simple, they evolve under the night sky, but do not require a Blood Moon to be present to evolve, but their colors commonly are red. Blood Moon Umbreon can be either agressive or fearfull/carefull mattering from cicumstances that led to their evolution, which can suggest the reason for their evolved looks being so stranger from the more common variant of them. Not many seems to roam the lands, which indicates that those evolutionary conditions are very specific. It is said that if you encounter them at night, their glowing red eyes and marks can make you feel a strange calmness that leaves as soon as the pokemon is gone. They tend to be seen with a ring in their mouths that seems to be the same color as their marks and eyes, which can indicate that once they evolve, mattering from the color of that ring, their marks's and eyes's color take on the ring's, but do not seemingly affect the evolution itself strangely enough. Their fur tends to stand on end, pretty sharp, easy to cut someone with if you're not careful.
(Wanted to make a pair for my Espeon, felt like it would be nice ^^) Normal: Sold! Blue Moon: Sold!

Toyhouse ocs ufa/ufo/free

Ocs are up for adoption here! Some are set priced that you can offer equal to of anything that's in the accepted payment methods, and some are free to take home. Feel free to comment here in the thread for any that you would be interested in! (Don't comment on their profiles please, it's my alt, so don't tend to check the notifs on there and might miss your comment!) More info can be found in the folder itself. First come first served! Adoption Folder
F2U Code + Art by Gumshoe Inspired by this art
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Will update this post with some news and when a new design drops! (Don't wanna spam the thread incase I come up with too many and just wanna add 'em all and such)
(25/04/24) New one added! Keldeo/M Ampharos Fusion!

Past Updates

April

(24/04/24)

Restructured the design placement and some of the prices! Some had been lowered a bit ^^ Working on a new fusion! Includes the following: A Mega evo of a pretty yellow dragoon ^^ Might work on another after before adding tho, but we'll see!

(14/04/24)

New ones added: Blood Moon Umbreon and cool little dude, Trapinch/Tentacool fusion!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
And open!
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
Would like to order an adopt! Which one: Non Pokemon Adopt 2 Payment: Z Crystal x 3 Anything Else?: You can send it to my th (same name as here)
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR 0
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by NoxianGayce

Would like to order an adopt! Which one: Non Pokemon Adopt 2 Payment: Z Crystal x 3 Anything Else?: You can send it to my th (same name as here)
Hihi! Thank you very much for adopting! Please send a trade my way with the crystals and the lil guy is yours ^^
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Added a new variant! Dragon variant Spheal! :D
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Another new one added: Eclipsed Espeon!
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Would like to order an adopt! Which one: Eclipsed Espeon Payment: 480ZC + 1 BoxBox? Anything Else?: I was wondering if you did customs at all? If not its totally fine

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Would like to order an adopt! Which one: Eclipsed Espeon Payment: 480ZC + 1 BoxBox? Anything Else?: I was wondering if you did customs at all? If not its totally fine
Hihi! Which one of the Eclipsed ones would you like? There's the normal and shiny version, so just wanna make sure I give you the right one ^^ You can shoot me a trade with the payment once you let me know of that! You can also add that to the message of the trade aswell or here before sending it, whichever, don't mind! As for customs, I plan to in future! Just gotta figure out the right price for it and such. Dunno when exactly that's gonna happen though.
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
New ones added: Blood Moon Umbreon and cool little dude, Trapinch/Tentacool fusion!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page