PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Draconic Wind Adopts!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Bump!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Bump!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Bump ^^
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Bump!
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
Would like to order an adopt! Which one: both blood mood umbreons if thats alright! Payment: 1200zc Anything Else?: all your designs are so neat!!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

Would like to order an adopt! Which one: both blood mood umbreons if thats alright! Payment: 1200zc Anything Else?: all your designs are so neat!!
Thank you! I'm glad you like them :DD And you can def do that! Thank you very much for adopting the two ^^ Just shoot the trade with the zc my way and I'll send the unwatermarked versions in a few after in pm!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
New one added! Keldeo/M Ampharos Fusion! Both normal and shiny versions are available for 800zc or equalant each!
Would like to order an adopt! Which one(s): Eclipse and Sapphire from your TH! Payment: 500gp (believe we converted right. Let us know if not!) Anything Else?: We have a TH if you'd just like to send them through there! Our TH username is Unity! Also, wow, that blood moon Umbreon looks so similar to our Umbreon OC, Midnight- XD
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

Would like to order an adopt! Which one(s): Eclipse and Sapphire from your TH! Payment: 500gp (believe we converted right. Let us know if not!) Anything Else?: We have a TH if you'd just like to send them through there! Our TH username is Unity! Also, wow, that blood moon Umbreon looks so similar to our Umbreon OC, Midnight- XD
Hihi! Terribly sorry y'all, those two already got adopted a few days ago, they are in the process of being transfered atm, the adoptee hadn't accepted the transfer just yet, but thank you very much for your interest and sorry for the inconvenience! The math would have been right otherwise. And really now? That's a fun coincidence! Just came up with the design as a pairing for my eclipsed espeon, both based on an event of sorts ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

*snip*
Hihi! Terribly sorry y'all, those two already got adopted a few days ago, they are in the process of being transfered atm, the adoptee hadn't accepted the transfer just yet, but thank you very much for your interest and sorry for the inconvenience! The math would have been right otherwise. And really now? That's a fun coincidence! Just came up with the design as a pairing for my eclipsed espeon, both based on an event of sorts ^^
Darn, that sucks, but glad they found a home! And yeah! The sprite we have as our current avatar is actually midnight! It's the only good image we have of her... The other one is old and not the best quality XD Biggest differences between them is Midnight's got two rings in each ankle/wrist, two rings on her tail with a red tip, rings that wrap around her shoulders/thighs, and just one ring on each ear (although in an old design she did have two, but we found it looked weird in sprite form-). Oh yeah, and the obvious armor she has on and different eye color XD Anyways, enough rambling about OCs (we always get carried away ^^;), is the non-pokemon adopt #1 still available? They're very interesting and look quite fun to draw! We can pay with 500gp and 2 z-crystals (would a psychium and rockium work? If you prefer a different type, let us know and we'll see if we have it) if they are!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page