PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ֶָ๋֢࣭ ⭑⎉Nassi's PokéStop Art Shop ⎉ ֶָ๋֢࣭ ⭑

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

NassiLove's AvatarNassiLove
Thank you! I'll get it done in a jiffy since I'm finished with everything else! You can send me 1250 GP as deposit and I'll get started right away :) I'll send some more info in PMs <3 ——————————————————————————— Here's the finished piece! I had to stew on the idea for a while since I wanted to make it cute but also keep it a Kitwurm. This is what I ended up with and I'm quite satisfied :) (the buyer got it subtle marked!)

The art!

Bump! + watermark update!

New watermark update!

I have changed from unwatermarked to a subtle mark! That means that it doesn't have the big watermark with my name on it, but I'll draw a little heart that's half filled in instead! This way it won't be distracting, but still recognizable as my work if someone were to ask for the artist. I tried making sure the little mark isn't annoying or intrusive, and it doesn't really mean anything unless you know it's from me. I hope everyone will be okay with this change as I tried making it as subtle as possible. The color of the heart will either be black or white depending on the piece. I've changed text in the main post to reflect this new development, but as it's a subtle change I wanted to put a notice here to let people know! This does not affect already finished commissions as they have already received their art, but this will affect any future art commissions!
inkay's Avatarinkay
Hello Nassi! Id like to request a chibi doodle Character: my oc, i'd like to send the ref in pms if possible Pose: standing Expression: neutral What I'll be paying: oops, 1250 gold poké Permission to use this as an example: yes Permission to post it in the thread: yes
Of course! Also thanks for letting me notice the credits mistake! PS. You. 🫵
I'm completely swamped with homework and the pictures in here broke, so I'm going to be locking the shop until things cool down <3 And hey I have a surprise planned for when I come back, so just wait :3 And of course I'll finish Inkay's commission! :D

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page