PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ֶָ๋֢࣭ ⭑⎉Nassi's PokéStop Art Shop ⎉ ֶָ๋֢࣭ ⭑

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

NassiLove's AvatarNassiLove

Welcome to Nassi's PokéStop Art Shop!

I draw both pokemon, humans and everything in between :)

I couldnt resist the rhyme
Nice to meet you! Take a break and browse the art, maybe something will catch your eye! Update: i am aware of the broken images, I'll update them soon

Commissions I'm working on:

Queue:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Rules

♡ Always, ALWAYS, credit me! Heres my ToyHouse if it's more convenient, NassiLove ♡ You must pay half before I start drawing! ♡ I can't draw anything outside of PFQ rules. ♡ I have every right to deny a request, but that usually won't happen unless I don't feel confident in my ability to draw it! I wouldn't want you to get a bad product. ♡ If I haven't responded in 2-5 days and the thread is not locked, you can PM me about it! Chances are I read it and thought I had already responded :) (I will tell you if I reject a request) ♡ Please tell me if you don't want me to post the finished piece on this thread! (It will be watermarked so don't worry about that) I will always send the subtle marked version to you in PMs no matter what. ♡ If you want to change something about your commision, please don't hesitate to PM, the sooner you get to me, the better! ♡ Do not ever resell or trace over my art! All art here is made by me! If you wish to modify the art, please ask me about it first. ♡ For ocs and humans, I need a reference. For simple poke-ocs like "a white Espeon with neck fluff like Eevee" I can do without. ♡ I won't accept real world pictures of animals or humans as reference. ♡ I can change these rules if I feel the need to.

What I can't draw

I can't draw furries outside of pokemon. I do pokemon that are basically furries fine (Lucario, Braxien, Delphox, Meowscarada etc.) but unfortunately that didn't translate to normal furries.
I'm also not very confident in my ability to draw muscles. Since you're spending your hard earned money on this, I won't accept obviously muscular characters. (f.eks. Theyre sleeveless or wearing shorts.)

What I offer

Headshot

1.75m : 1.75km : 350 : $3.5 Only one headshot! (Some of the pictures show two, but theyre just art examples)

Shaded!

Half body

Pokemon & trainer

+ 50 or equivalent. Only for pokemon who can be picked up, like baby pokemon, Skitty, Eevee, Mew etc.
2.5m : 2.5k : 500 : $5

Shaded!

Full body

3.25m : 3.25k : 650 $6.5 If human, 3.5m : 3.5k : 700 : $7 Complex backgrounds are + 50 (or eqivalent) otherwise its transparent.

Shaded!

These pictures below are finished commissions that I have permission to use as examples!

Animations

Gift! (0/1)

12.5m : 12.5k : 2.5k : $25

Cell shading!

This animation is years old, so I've improved my animation, coloring and shading a lot. Just send me the hex code of the color of the box & bow, and then the character you want inside! It's also very helpful to know their personality, as it'll change the expressions. (shy, excitable, grumpy etc.) (Just to be clear, I used Mightykitty as my main username before NassiLove)

Misc.

S/A/M baits

Simple pokemon (Baby pokemon, Ditto, Skitty etc.) 1.25k : 1250 : 250 : $2.5 Average pokemon (Most pokemon) 2m : 2k : 400 : $4 Complex pokemon (Legendaries, Megas, Fusions, etc.) 3m : 3000 : 600 : $6 Double that price if you want all 3 (shiny, albino, melan) to be interacting

Cell shading!

These pictures below are finished commissions that I have permission to use as examples!

Chibi doodles

1.25m : 1250 : 250 : $2.5 These are meant to be trainer + pokemon, but just any two characters are okay as long as its not two humans (f.eks. pokemon + pokemon is fine) You can also request for there to be no Pokémon at all though, but that would just be one character! But If you want, I will include the little guy to the right of the character for free. It'll look like the character in question though. And these are unshaded, I might make a shaded option later!

Payment

Mixed payments are okay!

Here's my ko-fi! You can also directly do it from PayPal. If you're in Denmark, Greenland or Finland, I also have MobilePay.

Other payment options

♡ DCP x60 = 110 ♡ 6IV mons that I don't have = 10-20 depending on rare gender and species. Melan Skitty = 600 ♡ Shiny Charm = 200 ♡ Über Charm = 250 ♡ Box Box = 100 ♡ TBA

If you've commisioned me 5 times, you can get a Gif like the one below with a Pokémon of your choice for free!

(unshaded)

People who have commissioned me

Updates when the commissioned art is finished! Not when it's commissioned. Lilypadlife : 2 Transparentsøap : 1 Jojo Shuziki : 1

Optional request template

———————————————————————— Hello Nassi! Id like to request a(n) [insert what kind of art you want here] Character(s): Pose(s): Expression(s): What I'll be paying: Permission to use this as an example: [Y/N] Permission to post it in the thread: [Y/N] ———————————————————————— (in the last two options, the art will be watermarked and you will be mentioned as the buyer! You will get the stuble marked version in PMs) Further detail will be figured out in PMs! :)
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello Nassi! Id like to request a Chibi Doodle! Character(s): Her and possibly her Eevee? Pose(s): Just hugging her Eevee like a plushie or Eevee perched on her shoulder? Expression(s): Happy! What I'll be paying: ZC Further detail will be figured out in PMs :) Also, if I'm allowed, could I order another piece with this one? I can pm the details if it's okay, but totally fine if not! Thank you so much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Of course you can :D You can even request two pieces in one post if you'd like :) We can chat over PMs about the details! Very cute ocs BTW, love the soft look ————————————————————— Finished piece for @Lilypadlife! (they got it unwatermarked in PMs!)

The art!

Bump and shop update!

Updates!

Added sparkles in the S/A/M example image (and made it transparent!) Added more alternative payments! Added a Queue so people know whose commision I'm currently working on! Recurring customers can now get a free Gif after 5 commissions :) Specified what option is shaded and what option is not. Shading style is soft shading unless specified otherwise. Updated the template to include more information

Future plans

Single S/A/M example Chibi doodles with two Pokémon Pokémon full body example Pokémon half body example Add option for icons!
Art by me!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello Nassi! Id like to request a Fullbody (Human) Character(s): Korri Pose(s): Maybe something similar to the second example in your halfbodies examples? If not, just folded hands would be good too! Expression(s): Smiling What I'll be paying: Would you accept 7 Boxboxes? Permission to use this as an example: Yes Permission to post it in the thread: Yes
Sure! I'll accept 7 Box Boxes :3 This one will take a while longer. It ranges from 3 days to two weeks, since Ive changed to using my tablet to draw shaded full bodies! (leads to more detail than the current human full body example but also takes longer) I have a few questions about the posing but I'll address that in PMs :D Hope you and your younger sister will like the result <3 ——————————————————————————— Here's the finished piece! (watermarked. The buyer gets it unwatermarked in PMs/discord!) She's a very cute oc! Yellow can be a pain to shade, but it was fun to add texture on the clothes! I know I said 3 days to two weeks but I had nothing else to do and was super motivated so it's done now!

The art!

Hello Nassi! Id like to request a chibi doodle! (without a pokemon or anything) Character(s): sunset Pose(s): any Expression(s): anything happy What I'll be paying: 250zc Permission to use this as an example: [Y] Permission to post it in the thread: [Y]
  • links
  • credit
Journal<3ShopArt shop (all inactive oop)
Thank you for requesting :) I sent you a PM with more information! I'll get started right away~ the ears are very unique! Never saw that on an oc before! ——————————————————————————— Here's Sunset! I haven't drawn bells in a while so it was quite fun! (the person who commissioned gets it unwatermarked)

The art!

SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
Omg what a cute shop >.<
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
Jojo Shuziki's AvatarJojo Shuziki
Hello Nassi! Id like to request a: S/A/M Bait! Character(s): S/A/M Kitwurm! Pose(s): Not quite sure on poses, so I'll leave it to your discretion! Ideally with them interacting with each other! Expression(s): Once more, I'll leave it to your discretion! What I'll be paying: 2.5k GP! Permission to use this as an example: [Y/N] Yes! Permission to post it in the thread: [Y/N] Yes!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page