PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔥Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire)🔥 Raffle - April

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

okie dokie am alive and well, edited the post to add people onto it. amma look through donations and make sure they're all credited and accounted for so I can properly list and cite the cyndaquil :3
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 0
100/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Starblaze's AvatarStarblaze
Username: Starblaze TR score: 0 Donations?: {leave empty if none} Where to? (Grand, base): Base would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Yes! Comments/other: Thanks for hosting!
Credits
July Trophy: Jolleon November Trophy: Volcarona
Team : 0
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
Username: poke0827 TR score: 0 Donations?: :D Where to? (Grand, base): Base would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: N Comments/other: Thank you for hosting! ^v^
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
cocosmores's Avatarcocosmores
Username: cocosmores TR score: 0 Donations?:
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Lv. 18 — 705 / 777
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Where to? : base would you like to be in the grand prize pool?: Y Comments/other: TR was a lot of fun this month! hope to see you guys around next TR :)
added to here! Lmk if I've missed anyone :3
Update to tell you all to vote in the poll :3 and a reminder to lmk if I've missed anything in terms of your entries.
Whew! Sorry I’m late everyone, lost track of time! Drawings will commence here soon, so stay tuned! Drawings have been done for base pool. Prizes will be out ASAP as I go through the list. If your name comes up multiple times, the first time your name is seen is the first prize you get, the rest will be voided. Once everyone gets a prize, and there are leftovers, we will redraw! Then after, grand prizes will be drawn and given out. sorry for the delay

drawings for prizes 1-36

more space just in case
Edit: Out of trade slots as of 0:56 server time. will be gradually giving out prizes, then redrawing if there are any leftovers. Edit 2: We have leftovers! So you all may be wondering "Orange, what was the point of the extra drawings :eye_roll:" well, they come in now. Now that everyone's gotten one prize, those with extra tickets now can claim multiple prizes if their name goes to it.

Drawings for prizes 37-67

Alrighty! now that a majority of the prizes have been given out (still waiting on trade slots to open to give out the last of it)... here's the final drawing for our grand prizes.

Grand Prize drawings

Thank you all for a great race! I've had lots of fun hosting, and I hope you all have had fun as well during rance and during this raffle! Good luck on your next one and I wish you all success in your next race ^^ It seems we only have one person who drew their donation, so what to do with that shall be discussed with the winner/donor
Salamaunder's AvatarSalamaunder
Thank you so much for hosting!! ^^ and good luck with your next TR, everybody!
Current icon was commissioned from G'raha Tia, character is mine!
Due to my tradeslots being full for a long while with no budging, if you're available to pick up your prize, do pm me and I will give it ASAP! But if not, then your prize will be given as trade slots become available gradually (Going in order)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page