PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

❄️🧊TEAM SUBZERO SLAMMER - Raffle April 2024🧊❄️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234567

Renna's AvatarRenna
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: Score: 0 Other:Thank you for hosting!
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username:xie lian Score: 0 Other: tysm!
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username:skypony101 Score: 0 Other: My donations are these 2 cuties! I'd donate a shiny and an albino, but the rng gods have blessed me with more albino's than shinies
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: rosso-cadere Score: 0 Other: that's a LOT of prizes,wow!
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Skarabørn's AvatarSkarabørn
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: Skaraborn Score: 0 Other: Thanks for doing this :D
Boom, Katsuki. Avatar found here
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
raffle drawing will be happening at reset - if anyone has any trade centre expansions i can borrow for that, that would be greatly appreciated!

NOTE TO SELF - EXPANSIONS TO RETURN

BearlyZeke - 2 Kamilejszon - 5 SuperJedi224 - 1 J.D.Fox - 3
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
okay, i'm going to roll the prizes slightly early - i had a busy day today, and because of timezones, i'm very tired cx so i'm going to do this now! i'll get them all sent out over the next couple days! please try to accept them asap. if prizes are left unclaimed for 24 hours, a pm will be sent. if the pm isnt answered for a week, the prize will be forfeited and rerolled. with 242(!!!!!!) prizes and 42 entrants, there will be 5 full draws, and then the leftovers will be rolled as well, which means that everyone will get 5 prizes, and 32 people will get 6!

RESULTS!

and here is the 32 remainders:
i know this is technically a double post but i think its okay in this instance cx
BearlyZeke's AvatarBearlyZeke
Congratulations everyone! ♡ Thank you so much for hosting, Mio! I hope everyone cherishes their prizes. ♡
750/12/6/1 -~-~- Highlight rare genders in the Shelter with THIS code! ♥ -~-~-
Mr Pages's AvatarMr Pages
Congrats everyone! And a huge thanks to you for hosting Mio - good luck with getting everything sent out!! (So much stuff!)
  • Info
  • Credit
- Pages - He/Him - Sleepytired - Feel free to PM if you need anything. Will make this signature fancier eventually. Gently holding every Nymble and Lokix.
Forum avatar is official game art from Fallen London, by Failbetter Games.
dirtsystem's Avatardirtsystem
oh snap how exciting!! so many people, even more prizes, this was definitely the type race for us to come back on XD! congrats everyone, and thank you for hosting this mio!!
hello from the dirtsys!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page