PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

❄️🧊TEAM SUBZERO SLAMMER - Raffle April 2024🧊❄️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567

Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade

Welcome to the Subzero Slammer Type Race Raffle!
I'm Mio Xenoblade, and I'll be your host this month! I've never hosted a type race raffle before, but I'm eager to spread some cheer through this winter wonderland! Please make sure you read all the rules, both general and donation, before donating or entering.

The raffle will close for entrants and donations on April 30th at 23:59 server time. Prizes will begin to be distributed at reset on May 1st.

RULES AND GUIDELINES

All PFQ rules apply. You may only enter this raffle if you are on team Subzero Slammer for April type race. Please use the entry form when posting to make things easier on me! To be eligible to enter, you must have scored at least 200 points this race. Do not edit this out of the entry form. There are no ways to increase your entry amount. Everyone gets one entry by posting in the thread. Donating has no benefit other than spreading appreciation for your teammates! This is so everyone has an equal chance to get prizes. There will also be no "grand prize" pool for this raffle. You do not have to donate in order to enter! The only prerequisite is the 200 points mentioned above. All donations MUST be sent to me so they can all be in one place. Donations will not be able to be returned once they are added to the thread. Please make absolutely sure you are okay with giving up anything you send to me. PLEASE try to accept prizes as soon as possible so I can get to them all quickly! (If anyone has any trade centre expansions I can borrow for the prize-giving, that would be very appreciated!) Should go without saying, but do not complain if you don't get the prize you want. This is a RAFFLE after all, it's all down to luck! As long as there are more donations than entrants, everyone WILL get something. Requests to keep Pokémon grouped together will not be accounted for just to make things as easy as possible for me as it's my first time hosting. (For example, if you donate a pair of shiny twins, they will not be distributed as the same prize, they will be two separate prizes.)

WHAT CAN BE DONATED?

Any shiny/albino/melanistic Pokémon. They do not have to be ice type, anything is allowed! (If you donate a melan, PLEASE BE ABSOLUTELY SURE!!!) Any custom sprite Pokémon EXCEPT chocolate Meowstic. (There's a very high abundance of these and people often have several!) The one exception to this is if the Meowstic is holding a valuable item (see below.) Regular Pokémon, including high IV mons and regular deltas, are ONLY able to be donated if they are holding a valuable item - see the list below. Donations of just items will not be accepted, they must be held by a Pokémon, just to make the prizes easy to see. If you're not sure if your item is eligible, please PM me!

EXAMPLES OF VALUABLE ITEMS

This is not an exhaustive list, it's only a few examples! Any summon item Medium/large/flawless gems of any type Z crystals/fragments of any type Boxes of any type Mega stones, data volumes, and their respective vouchers Relic gold and above
Pairs will not be accepted as potential prizes due to the grouping rule and their low value.

HOW WILL PRIZES BE DISTRIBUTED?

Prizes will be given a number as they come in. The first prize to be donated is number 1, the second is number 2, and so on. I will then use a random list generator to assign every number a name, and that's the prize they get. This process will repeat until all prizes have been distributed. Because of this format, some people may get one more prize than others. Screenshots will be posted for transparency. If prizes are left unclaimed for 24 hours, the trade will be cancelled and a PM will be sent to that winner in order to help speed things along. If a week passes since this PM, the prize will be forfeited and re-rolled. I cannot guarantee you won't get your own prize back, especially if you donate a lot! If you do... free DP I guess! /silly

EXAMPLE OF HOW THIS WORKS

For example, if we had 5 entrants and 10 prizes, this could be the first distribution: User 1. Prize 4 User 2. Prize 3 User 3. Prize 5 User 4. Prize 1 User 5. Prize 2 And this could be the second: User 1. Prize 10 User 2. Prize 6 User 3. Prize 7 User 4. Prize 9 User 5. Prize 8

ENTRY FORM

Copy and paste this in order to be entered into the raffle! Entries that do not use the form will be ignored. [b]I would like to participate in the raffle![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Score:[/b] [inventory=typerace] [b]Other:[/b]

EXAMPLE OF THE FILLED OUT FORM

I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: Mio Xenoblade Score: 0 Other: I'll be donating, sending them over very shortly! Good luck everyone!

PRIZES

As prizes are donated, they will be added here! They will also be visible in my fields labelled "RAFFLE"!

LIST OF ENTRANTS

As the host, I am not able to enter as per contest rules. - G'raha Tia - BearlyZeke - Chvrchgrim - dirtsystem - Mudpaw - Tabitha Mori - PyraKitten - Creambevroe - Mr Pages - Alatreon - Kurosaurus126 - Calypso Halcyon - Luna Tsukino - AI - navia - lilpidge - MoonyGryffin - J.D.Fox - Rewinded Ruby - SuperJedi224 - VixeyShadows - PokémaniacJay - tatzelwurmz - Oryso - MamaMushroom - paimon - Errasan - Crysania - Kamilejszon - Shruikan - Taliare - moe7 - pilotlight - neoncircus - spudboy - Amethystfyre - poofiestpanda - Renna - xie lian - skypony101 - rosso-cadere - skaraborn
Created by yosei-san
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
G'raha Tia's AvatarG'raha Tia
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: G'raha Tia Score: 0 Other: sending donations shortly :3c

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
BearlyZeke's AvatarBearlyZeke
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: BearlyZeke Score: 0 Other: Donations sent! ♡
760/12/6/1 -~-~- Highlight rare genders in the Shelter with THIS code! ♥ -~-~-
ChvrchGrim's AvatarChvrchGrim
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: ChvrchGrim Score: 0 Other: Have donated some pokes for the prize pool! Thank you so much for hosting!

Matt | He/Him | 24

Average Bug Enjoyer!
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code: @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Official PKMN art (edited by me) Signature Pagedoll @JUSTICEBEETLE
Type Race Score: 0
dirtsystem's Avatardirtsystem
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: dirtsystem Score: 0 Other: we will be sending in a a dono as well :> good luck everyone!
hello from the dirtsys!
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username:Mudpaw Score: 0 Other: I'll be sending over some donations in a moment c:
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues + Magma Stones !! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
x 62/500
x 126/500
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: Tabitha Mori Score: 0 Other: Good luck, icers! :D
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
PyraKitten's AvatarPyraKitten
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: PyraKitten Score: 0 Other: Gonna send along some shiny Fruskies!
☼ Aka Pyra Kitten ☼ ❤ Artist ❤ Gamer ❤ Nerd ❤
Sprite by kitty00829.
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: CreamBevroe Score: 0 Other: Thank you for hosting :>!
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
Mr Pages's AvatarMr Pages
I would like to participate in the raffle! Username: Mr Pages Score: 0 Other: I don't have anything I'm able to donate, so thank you to everyone else who's able to donate prizes! Good luck, everyone :D
  • Info
  • Credit
- Pages - He/Him - Sleepytired - Feel free to PM if you need anything. Will make this signature fancier eventually. Gently holding every Nymble and Lokix.
Forum avatar is official game art from Fallen London, by Failbetter Games.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page