PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Anime Discussion Thread

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Hello, hello. I know a buncha people like anime. So. I have created this thread where we can scream about releases of anime we like, merch, plot points, etc. Hidebox appreciated for any spoilers, perhaps. Now. My part. I'm gonna start. Anybody watching Detective Conan. I have one sentence. Movie 27 swordfight Heiji v.s. KID WHY. Anyway, feel free to blabber about anime galore! And please tell me if you watched Detective Conan and is a die hard fan
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
I have heard of Detective Conan but I haven't watched any episodes. I've been very busy with life so unfortunately I haven't been able to watch any anime in general :,D There's this movie coming out called Kimi no Iro which I'm SUPER excited about! It looks like such a gentle and relaxing movie and the art is absolutely stunning and the premise is very interesting to me.
Will draw art for currency :3 Beautiful icon made by Mareepthan!
@SilverRabbit Ooooh the art IS gentle. Perhaps not my style though, it looks quite slice of life XD I mean, I'm in for slice of life and all, but it also doesn't look humorous. I'll check it out though! And you should totally watch Conan <3 It's quite an interesting show with quite the show number, it's in top ten longest anime running(actually, i want to say top 3) so there's quite a lot of content~ The art style kinda sucks at first - the ears are at the chin god what was the author thinking - but anyway the style gets progressively better and the lore gets progressively better, but there's plenty of slice of life too.
SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
@ShootingStarRain That's understandable x3 I for one love slice of life (to a degree, there are some that are quite boring but most of the ones I've seen were pretty enjoyable). Also I think since it's a full length film rather than a series means that it's going to focus on more serious stuff rather than humorous topics, which also explains the higher level and more realistic art style (which are common components on a lot of the anime movies I've seen)
@SilverRabbit huh wait what??uh- okay, guess there's that now
Cele's AvatarCele
Some posts have been edited and suppressed due to being about disallowed content (re: those character pairings). Please bear the Rules and our content level in mind going forward. Thank you.
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page