PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

👻Team Never-Ending Nightmare (Ghost) Raffle (April 2024)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567

Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Welcome to the Never-Ending Nightmare Type Race Raffle! Hello friends! It's Razi, your (not very spooky, admittedly) ghost host with the most for this month's type race raffle! I did the raffle for team poison and team ice and I love it! Giving things away is very fun and in addition to TR in general is another one of my favorite things to do on PFQ! Also you cannot escape my special Dunsparce do not resist As the type race runs from April 14-20, the time period to enter the raffle and submit any donations is
April 21 - April 27
The drawing will take place on April 28/29th and then prizes will be given out April 30/May 1st. I have 9 trade expansions so it should be plenty of slots as long as even half of prize winners pick up their stuff promptly 🥰 Rules:
  • All type race rules apply!
  • You've got to be on Team Never-Ending Nightmare to enter!
  • Entering the raffle requires 200 TR points
  • Each additional 500 points will give another ticket
  • Once all submissions are received, winners will be drawn on random.org
  • Screenshots will be available for transparency
  • The more tickets, the higher chance to win, but everyone will only win one prize until everyone subscribed and entered has won at least once. After that, remaining entries will be entered back into the pool until all prizes are given out.

Form!

Copy and paste this on the thread to enter. [b]Username:[/b] [b]Points:[/b] [inventory=typerace] [b]Donating?[/b] [b]Comments?(optional)[/b]
  • Prizes
  • Donatable Items
  • Entrants

Prizes Inside!

Trolls, Twins, and Families

Donatable items include - -Shiny/Albino/Melanistic Pokemon/Fakemon -Delta Pokemon (with a valid item attached) -Summon Items/Data Volumes -Megastones/Megastone Vouchers -Z Crystals -Medium or Large Gems -Small gems can be attached to donated specials only -Gold or higher Relics. Smaller relics can be attached to a donated special. Please donate only a maximum of 8 prizes without talking to me first!
User TR Score Tickets Earned
Aryafire1 3878 8
MissaSinfonia 2368 5
tol Scaeva 6568 13
FrancisTendo 5774 12
Sylvannis 9763 20
RimuruRin 3722 8
Azem 4390 9
agenderalex 2604 6
JennyPoke21 3002 6
Hamez 24729 50
12th 2721 6
pkspsapphire 2154 5
crxwbxy 3388 7
NyxJi 3384 7
Juku 10744 22
LillyFire55 5323 11
mizutsune 1800 4
ve3oml 6433 13
12pdrapper 4293 9
Enjoyjellime 3528 7
Bucciarati 12739 26
Stardust221 1063 3
PuddingtheKitty 1695 4
theholygrell 5119 10
lilacfishie 4233 9
Tigerfr0o0g 1388 3
Goatlady 3145 6
RoyaLotad 7740 16
DarkSunshine92 5296 11
hylianroze 1795 4
Browno 1759 4
GameKnightXI 751 2
lunny9 2760 6
SinTriangle 3794 8
lyndens 1862 4
Orre 619 2
VibravaX 2440 6
Scrunkly Froggy 2902 6
Hu-Tao 2018 5
BerryKît 3400 8
Nophica 5456 11
Maddy360 2748 6
itto 8055 18
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Thread is approved friends! You can start sending me donations which will go in my TR Raffle fields. ❤️
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Username: Aryafire1 Points: 0 Donating? if i get another shiny with sei tomorrow, i'll put it here! :3 Comments?(optional) this was an awesome race! beat my pb :D
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
Username: MissaSinfonia Points: 0 Donating? yes! only a couple of things but!! a special Mimikyu, some summon items and mega stones! (edit) adding in a couple of special Espurr! Comments?(optional) we've had a wonderful TR with you as leader, your little poems/song parodies? are so cute and fun!! you were rlly encouraging and the energy was so nice!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/
tol Scaeva's Avatartol Scaeva
Username: tol Scaeva Points: 0 Donating? a few extra shiny and albino litwick and gastly! will send them out soon Comments?(optional) good luck to everyone and i hope everyone had fun this week!
sesshy // 31 // he/him icon by me type race: 0
FrancisTendo's AvatarFrancisTendo
Username: FrancisTendo Points: 0 Donating? Yes! sent them already but will send more if i get them 🌸 Comments?(optional) ahhh this is so fun and this typerace was amazing! Razi is the coolest team leader and her encouragments motivated me even more! thanks for everything 🧡
Normal-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
F2U by CaptainNessbot
Normal-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
F2U by CaptainNessbot
Sylvannis's AvatarSylvannis
Username: Sylvannis Points: 0 Donating? •Shiny Dreepy(3) •Albino Dreepy(3) •Shiny Pumpkaboo(2) •Albino Pumpkaboo(2) •Mimikyu (Trolls) •Shiny Drifloon(2) •Albino Drifloon(2) •Shiny Gragon(3) •Albino Gragon(3) Comments?(optional) Have to push out a few more prizes :3
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
RimuruRin's AvatarRimuruRin
Username: RimuruRin Points: 0 Donating? Yes! A Shiny Hisuian Zorua with a Z-Crystal. Comments? Good luck, everyone! It was a fun TR; I hope to see some of y'all again!

Rain/Rin | Any Pronouns | 21

I have no clue what I'm doing
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Countess_kitty on Everskies Signature Pagedoll @purapia on Discord
Azem's AvatarAzem
Username: Azem Points: 0 Donating? a bunch of ghost shiny and albinos! Comments?(optional) thanks for hosting! :D
agenderalex's Avataragenderalex
Username: agenderalex Points: 0 Donating? a shiny and albino honedge + a couple summon items! ill send them over in the next day or so :) Comments?(optional) hope everybody had fun! this was a surprisingly fun type race for me lol and it was really awesome seeing everybody's specials during the week!!
Avatar credit goes to Pokemon Wiki!

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page