PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lazy image loading causes issues with coding?

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
Not 100% sure how to explain this so it makes sense, since Niet adding lazy loading to images some of my post templates no longer function as they should. It seems like any of them thatmake use of margin-top codes with a negative number on the bottom image are the ones that dont work correctly. I normally use Firefox on my phone but did also check in Chrome and got the same issue. This is my thread where I'm having most of my issues, I don't get a whole lot of traffic through the thread for anyone to really confirm if it's a me issue or an over-all issue. So like for example the very first template on the thread has an image that floats on the left side normally, right now it does not show anything. The Kingdom Hearts template a little further down the first page also does not display the floating image of Sora on the left side. Jolteon is missing its whole bottom image as is Umbreon on page 2. And then Cyndaquil on page 5 is missing its bottom image.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Seems to be working just fine for me, using Chromium-based browser... But perhaps someone else can check?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm on Chrome and all of the posts seem to be working fine..
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page