PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Perroc is missing from fields

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

RAWEVILGUY's AvatarRAWEVILGUY
my perroc is missing and it was supposed to be trade locked to my account and i cant find it anywhere anyone else have this problem?
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Have you placed it into the Pokéwalker, per chance? That will remove the mon from your fields (and is the only way it can somehow disappear without being outright sent to Sally)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
shinyexe's Avatarshinyexe
Do you have the link to Perroc in your recent browser history? If you do, you should be able to find out where it is from its profile.

jamie/hal | he/they/it/bro | 18

dragon + fairy delta collector | osdd system
journal credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon from the GaMERCaT Signature Pagedoll: Metal Gear Solid 2; sprite animated by me Divider: Pokemon B/W; sprite animated by me
(links below are preferably 16+) Type Race Score: 0
RAWEVILGUY's AvatarRAWEVILGUY

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

Have you placed it into the Pokéwalker, per chance? That will remove the mon from your fields (and is the only way it can somehow disappear without being outright sent to Sally)
i dont have a pokewalker
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
That could be that, then. You could have accidentally released it (and thus, permanently removed it from the game, due to it being Account Locked), unless there’s another method I’m forgetting that’ll take it out of the fields
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Is it in the Daycare?
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yeah, you released it... And since it's trade-locked, it is sent to the void...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page