PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokewalker Watt limit bypass

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

rikalia.pkm's Avatarrikalia.pkm
As the title says: the 750 Watt daily limiy can be bypassed, allowing one to buy as many Watts as they would like provided they have enough IP. Steps to recreate: 1. At the start of a new day, open the Pokewalker page in PFQ (NOT the Pokewalker itself, it only works if you have not yet opened the Pokewalker during the current server day) 2. Buy steps with IP. As long as you have not opened the Pokewalker that day, there seems to be no limit to how many Watts you can buy-I bought 198000 steps/9900 Watts before I ran out of IP. You’re able to use/transfer these Watts like normal, although if you buy too many Watts (over 100000) it will overflow and show 0 in the walker-they are still there though and can be used/transfered. Me with 9900 watts: https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JzSm/Screenshot_2024-04-03_at_8.03.38_PM.png
Avatar by me (as of like 4 years ago...) :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I believe this should now be fixed, but it's difficult to judge exactly why it's happening!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page