PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

False positive virus alert

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123

Luxeon's AvatarLuxeon
This just happened to me and I had to turn off Avast so I could log on. Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention. I'll be updating Avast to accept PokeFarm as an exception.
Avatar sprite created by Nightmøn. Paid to own.
KenshiWolf's AvatarKenshiWolf

QUOTE originally posted by Luxeon

This just happened to me and I had to turn off Avast so I could log on. Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention. I'll be updating Avast to accept PokeFarm as an exception.
Gotta figure out how yo do that myself
Icon made by my awesome sibling MossyMoss
GameKnightXI's AvatarGameKnightXI
Help it's back :( Not just avast, i don't even have that. I use Norton Security. I made a thread in the bug forum thingy. (Also I don't really feel comfy turning off my antivirus. This computer is pretty much the only thing of value I have, and if it gets bricked I think my academic career would be over.)
#1 Bidoof Fan (I make pixel art, pfp is mine)
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by GameKnightXI

(Also I don't really feel comfy turning off my antivirus. This computer is pretty much the only thing of value I have, and if it gets bricked I think my academic career would be over.)
Windows Defender is more than sufficient to protect your computer, and is not financially motivated to punish websites that they don't like.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
So, I white listed this site to avoid the whole thing, but now I get a new warning and shutdown about something else. It tells me that something called plausible.moons.bio/api/event is a phishing url and shuts it down. I don't even know what it is. It keeps popping up a lot as well! Oh well, at least I can be on the site c:
BigBadBowser's AvatarBigBadBowser
I had that happen as well, I put plausible.moons.bio in my exceptions and it seemed to fix it
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
glad I don't have to deal with AVG and Avast. But if Cisco starts flagging pfq I will be v mad.
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 0
Kestral's AvatarKestral
i had the avast warning too, also had chrome itself deny access to the site. i tried my sister's computer and windows defender on her computer went 'nope this site isn't safe' lol today is the first time i've been able to access the site

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page