PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Varian's Melan Charcadet Raffle

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Varian's AvatarVarian
Details I hatched some extra melan charcadet while working on my fire badge. Instead of selling them, I've decided to give them away in a raffle. The raffle will close at 23:59 server time on April 25, at which point I will use this tool to randomly determine the 4 winners. Numbers will be assigned to each participant in order of posting for this purpose. The results will be posted and prizes sent out by the end of April 26 (server time). Entry Simply post on this thread that you would like to enter the raffle. Rules
  • 1 entry per person (please behave honestly, i.e. not having your friends enter on your behalf)
  • If you have questions, please PM them to me/add them into your entry to avoid cluttering the thread.
  • Prizes will be given out in the order they are drawn - one cannot request a specific prize.
  • I will not be accepting donations for this contest, and there are no extra entries.
Prizes Note to mods: I can reword some things if the tone in this post seems 'off'. I have autism so things like that are difficult for me unfortunately. Note 2: The contest isn't approved yet and i hatched another melan, added it to the prize pool
Varian's AvatarVarian
Reserving second post.
Varian's AvatarVarian
Reserving third post.
I would love to enter <3
Could I be entered into the raffle?
Magmariser

Magmariser

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A box containing vast amounts of fire energy.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +14,027,392
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Click her, please!
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Oh yay! I would like to enter please ❤️
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
miquella's Avatarmiquella
!!! could i enter, please? :3
Score: 0
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
May I please enter?
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
jabster6284's Avatarjabster6284
Could I enter as well?
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
May I enter?
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page